1st live overnight long haul flight

Flying long haul is pretty common in this game especially overnight, with most people ( if not all ) spawning in, setting up their FP, taking off, climbing to cruise, plugging their device, going to bed, waking up just before their TOD, descending, landing, taxi to parking and get that XP! Yeah itโ€™s not that long if you do it right, and I was thinking of doing one but was constantly worried about my phone overheating, lagging, and the game crashing midway into the flight but I read some tips, watched videos and got confident to do it for once now you ask, โ€œwhat route did I choose for my 1st long haul?โ€ Well one of my favorite tripreports ( besides the Skiathos ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ๏ธ one Iโ€™m doing now ) was my Antarctica ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿง trip and 1st leg of that trip was an overnight long haul flight ( irl it is ) from Miami ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž to Buenos Aires, Argentina ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท and might as well make my 1st long haul flight the one that started a really fun and interesting trip but anyways, LETS BEGIN!

Flight Info

Origin: Miami Intl ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ( KMIA )
Destination: Ministro Pistarini โ€œEzeizaโ€ Intl ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท ( SAEZ )
Flight Time: 8:16
Boeing 777-300ER ( American Airlines )
Server: Expert

We begin the journey down south to Argentina ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท from MIAs Concourse D, AAs home at MIA more specifically gate D37 did the walk around of the massive and powerful, 777-300ER weโ€™d fly down south to โ€œThe Paris of South Americaโ€yeah thatโ€™s a nickname people give to BA just like how Bogotรก the capital of my country of Colombia ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด is commonly referred to as โ€œThe Athens of South Americaโ€

Did 2 tower shots ๐Ÿ“ธ at LAX, one at Heathrow ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง and now it makes sense to do MIA now!

Winds were calm at 3am, yup I took off at 3am ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ to wake up at around 10am instead of the usual 10pm or something and landing at 7am and also MIA wouldnโ€™t be busy so better for me to take off at 3am.

We say not only goodbye ๐Ÿ‘‹ but also good night ๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿ˜ด to the 305 ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž as we begin the long 3,884nm down south to Argentinaโ€™s ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท beautiful ๐Ÿคฉ capital city!

Climbed up to FL350 no need for step climbing today as the 777-300ER is more than capable of making the journey South, at this point I was tired, turned off the seatbelt sign so if there was turbulence, everybody was on their own took one of the empty flagship first seats and called it a night ๐Ÿ˜ด๐ŸŒ™ see you in the morning! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜‰

I woke up around 7 hour and 20 minutes after departure, 30 mins before the TOD and at this point, we were already over Argentine ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท airspace! Its time for breakfast ๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿด

We started our descent right above Rosario, Argentina ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท where Lionel Messi is from, congrats to Argentina ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท for winning the 2022 Qatar FIFA World Cup ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ†โšฝ๏ธ but now it was time for this flight to finally come to an end, overall this was a fun experience and those tips really helped infact my device wasnโ€™t as hot as my device normally is on an up the coast flight yup, a 2 hour flight makes my phone hotter than an 8 hour overnight flight, but I did make changes for this flight to prevent overheating but soon enough, Buenos Aires ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท was in sight along with Ezeiza airport now we enter final for RWY 11 at SAEZ!

TOUCHDOWN! After 8 hours and 16 minutes after departing Miami ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž Welcome to Ministro Pistarini or Ezeiza International Airport, serving the city of Buenos Aires ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท definitely an amazing ending to this long flight!

Cheeky ground crew at Ezeiza with this shot ๐Ÿ“ธ of our 777-300ER taxing to parking.

Does this shot seem familiar? Yup! Itโ€™s the same one I took after deplaning for the 1st time her in Buenos Aires ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท from my Antarctica ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿง then vs now, which do you prefer? But Iโ€™m glad to say that Iโ€™ve finally done an overnight ๐Ÿ˜ด๐ŸŒ™ long haul now I gotta relax for the rest of the day but as always between now and the next time, see you in the sky! ๐Ÿ˜‰

14 Likes

the way i wouldโ€™ve messing up basic procedures lol

3 Likes

I usually go to bed at 3am so its not a problem for me.

1 Like

I can only go to bed knowing iโ€™m not gonna be like that guy who misses out on anything, so I usually go to bed around 1 am

1 Like

Overnight flights are my life.

1 Like

Im usually active at night.

You do them every night or what?