19MAY20 / 2230Z - @KORD to KLAX

• Aircraft and Livery: American 737-800

• Route: KORD - KLAX (Chicago - Los Angeles)

• Time of Departure: 2230 Zulu Time, (6:30 EST, 3:30 PST, 5:30 CST.)

• Server: Training Server

• Additional Information: Please spawn in Terminal 2, near Gate H08. Please spawn in 10-20 minutes before departure. Respect other players, and the ATC. Follow ATC’s instructions. Let’s have some fun!

Yo can I still come

This group flight looks fun! However, the time in your title and your original post are different, so please pick one.

Thanks

Here look at this. And yes like @reer104 said you need to fix your title

1 Like

Cpt hild are you coming

Unfortunately I can’t and 2030Z pasted already

Oh ok so are you down for a flight

best of luck though

done! I have fixed the title.

1 Like

why can’t I just use the template it gives me? Just wondering.

Cool. I hate to bug you but one last tiny thing, 22:30z is actually 6:30 EST, 3:30 PST, 5:30 CST, and so on and so forth.

You need to capitalize your airport codes and month it’s very important you follow the format

Also there’s no need to put KLAX in your title

I could have sworn I did. Huh. Will do.

Not sure if I’ll be able to make it, but I did some flight planning for this event. New to this so I’m open to criticism. I’m sure y’all have your own plans already, but I wanted to pitch in and see what y’all thought.

KORD > KLAX

KORD MYKIE MONNY IANNA FOD J94 ONL J148 CYS EKR CHESZ Q88 HAKMN SHTNR SMASH SALYY GLESN ANJLL CAANN BOYEL CRCUS JAXEV LEESI WLNUT HURLR JETSA RW24R KLAX

If anyone wants to join, now is the time! I have loaded in, just copy my flight plan and lets go!

Thanks for the flight plan! I will be sure to use it.

I want to be part

Do you want to fly now?

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.