19MAR22 / 1800Z - Flash Flight: Weekend Adventure @ LGAV

Hello everybody! It’s time for another Flash Flight. We will be starting the weekend off with a lovely scenic route from Athens over to Larnaca, Cyprus. If you didn’t know, there are very many Greek islands dotted around the Mediterranean sea which makes for some great scenery. Be sure to take some screenshots along the way.

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

Be sure to post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing photos! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
LGAV LCLK Aegean A320 1:10 Expert Server

LGAV PIDAX AKINA LURUS KOPAR USINI ASIMI RDS LAKAD EXELA EVENO DASNI VADUS LCLK

NOTAM: This flight will be lead by @Drummer. As this event is being hosted on the expert server we ask for your full cooperation with IFATC and to follow all expert server rules. Use of SIDs & STARs recommended. Most importantly, have fun!

17 Likes

That’s awesome I’ll be there

1 Like

Looks amazing I will be there!

1 Like

Sadly I cannot be there… I’ll be driving to the airport hotel.
I’ll try to make the next one

1 Like

@Armthnn will you be there 🛩

1 Like

For those who are going, I ask that you wait until I push to start pushing back. That way we can all depart as quickly as possible

5 Likes

Roger that 🖲

Yessir understood

Nice event! I’ll do my best to join!

1 Like

i will join, :)

I’m coming

As a Greek I 'll totally be there!

1 Like

If you guys want to, you may copy my fpl. I added a star and approach. I will be going to FL330

5 Likes

I don’t see you on the server

I’m in the air. Are you able to see me now?

1 Like

This is crazy, ATC gets an A for Effort😂.

2 Likes

climb rate?

I always pitch for speed. My rate is to maintain a M.78. I keep my throttle the same and activate speed autopilot at cruise

Whoever is behind me and red, you’re giving me anxiety hahahaha