19JUN20 / 0600Z - Friday Night Flight: Oceanic Crossings

I’ve been waiting for this! Thanks Misha!

2 Likes

proceeds to wildly party
Nice FNF though!

3 Likes

Yeah, but only if flying Transatlantic. I’ll be doing some a320 hopping so the only thing I need is a SID/STAR.

2 Likes

You can do Dublin to St Johns!

Also @Cameron we are flying this for the FNF

6 Likes

Nah, that is a Westjet route IRL, but I think some Aer Lingus and Ryanair hopping around Europe :)

2 Likes

Ooh, this will be fun. Great work!

2 Likes

You’ll find me doing this route.

3 Likes

What if you’re flying something like UUEE to CYYZ? It would be more efficient if you flew more north. Do you have to go south to join the traffic?

4 Likes

@JackieChan

3 Likes

Awesome Friday Night Flight! It’s very hard to decide what hub to go to

3 Likes

This June is all about the updated 737 and 772.

I will try LFPG-KBOS with Air France 772 but hopefully my game will not crash while taxiing to parking.

4 Likes

We don’t have to use the B777 or B737 right? There are some routes here for the A330-300 or A350 as well.

Asking cuz it specifically says B777/B737 in the aircraft section where is usually says any…

4 Likes

You can use whatever aircraft you wish @Aniket_Joglekar, as long as it violates no TFRs/ATIS.

6 Likes

Oooooh…interesting idea…thanks Misha!

Will fly Newark to Amsterdam in the United 787-10.

4 Likes

Great FNF, Misha! Can’t wait to see all the aircraft flying over the atlantic using the new oceanic tracks in Infinite Flight!

4 Likes

Is the use of NAT tracks required?
NATZ is not even supposed to be used during the event (unless you only want ATC on one end), and NATA changes at around 2000z

3 Likes

No it isn’t required but if you can use it (ie it links to your flight plan) then use it.

5 Likes

The flight times on the polls give the answer away

3 Likes

Using NATZ is 100% unrealistic though if you are getting ATC onboth sides. NATZ is only active during 0100z-0700z. You might not even get good winds at all.

3 Likes

Now this is what we call a great FNF. getting my 777 ready for a flight from delhi

4 Likes