19DEC21 / 1900Z - Southwest Virtual Presents: New Nonstop Route Holiday Celebration! @ KSMF-PHKO

I’ll take a SWVA gate please!

2 Likes

I would like this one pls can’t wait

1 Like

Your new codeshare partner from UPSV would like a gate for the event please.
Thanks,

Ouzy

3 Likes

Yes please

3 Likes

would like a gate as well, from UPSV!

2 Likes

The real-world launch flight was delayed one week, so we will be delaying as well. This event will take place on the 19th instead.

Hope to see everyone on the 19th!
@zand3r @FlyEurope @Ouzy @SWA1997 @ButterAllDay @SouthwestVirtual @SWA1997 @Ritesh321

5 Likes

I would like to have this gate.

2 Likes

Give me a gate pls (UPSV)

2 Likes

If you requested a gate, you should have been added to the original post gate list recently. Please comment below if you’d like to register for a gate, or DM me if your VA would like to reserve a block of gates. Thank you, and we’re looking forward to flying with all of you this Sunday!

1 Like

Looking forward to this event with all of you on Sunday. There is still plenty of time to sign up by Saturday, when final gate assignments and flight details will be posted!

2 Likes

can i take this one?

3 Likes

Can i get this one ?

3 Likes

NOTAM

Final Gate Assignments are posted below. They may be updated at staff’s discretion prior to event.

Recommended to obtain appropriate charts. Always follow ATC instructions. Spawn 15 minutes prior to your planned departure time and expect some delays. If a reserved gate is in use when spawning, please choose the closest available gate. Retrieve the ATIS Information at both airports. You MUST check ATIS before pushback to determine whether ATC Gate Hold is in effect. If using Unicom/CTAF, hold short/LUAW until aircraft ahead rotates. Adjust speed to maintain ~12-15nm separation during all phases of flight. Exhibit professional conduct at all times. Adhere to all ATC instructions, and please be patient and courteous toward ATC and other pilots.

GATE ASSIGNMENTS

Terminal A Gates are currently available for use and overflow. See original post for gate list.

Terminal B:

Gate Airline Aircraft Pilot
Gate B4 Southwest/Other B738
Gate B5 Southwest/Other B738
Gate B5A Southwest/Other B738
Gate B5B Southwest B738 UPSVA Partner @karl_iszler
Gate B6 Southwest B738 UPSVA Partner @Cagri
Gate B7 Southwest B738 UPSVA Partner @zand3r
Gate B8 Southwest B738 UPSVA Partner @Ouzy
Gate B8A Southwest B738 @GHAZB
Gate B9 Southwest B738
Gate B10 Southwest B738 @FlyEurope
Gate B11 Alaska/Other B738/Other @_idk1
Gate B12 Alaska/Other B738/Other @if.noord
Gate B14 Alaska/Other B738/Other
Gate B15 Frontier/Other B738/Other
Gate B16 Frontier/Other B738/Other
Gate B17 Southwest B738 Reserved for SWVA
Gate B18 Southwest B738 Reserved for SWVA
Gate B19 Southwest B738 Reserved for SWVA
Gate B20 Southwest B738 Reserved for SWVA
Gate B21 Southwest B738 Reserved for SWVA
Gate B22 Southwest B738 Reserved for SWVA
Gate B23 Southwest B738 Reserved for SWVA LEAD

SUGGESTED ROUTE

KSMF/17R PYE ALCOA R463 ADOPE BOARD BITTA ONOHI VECKI9 PHKO/17
// CRZ ALT: FL360 AXELE/FL370 // CRZ SPD: M79

CHARTS/OFP

AirNav Airport Information & FAA Charts:

FPLtoIF Briefing:

1 Like

I’ll take a gate; would love to support our SWVA friends. We have IFATC guys available if needed as well!

2 Likes

I am sorry but I am going to be on a Flight IRL to HOU

1 Like

Hi everyone: The final route and gate assignments have been updated in my reply above. Looking forward to flying with all of you!

1 Like

Can’t wait! Going to be a great flight. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

1 Like

Thanks for all the fun, y’all! Hope to see you at our next one!

2 Likes

As the only person who wasn’t in a virtual airline, It was definitely fun everyone thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.