As you know, our developers have identified (thanks to some very helpful feedback by some of you) a list of bug fixes and improvements that will be part of a hotfix for v19.2. Here is the original announcement for those that have not seen it:
This hotfix is being pushed to Apple now. We will roll this out to Android users first for additional stress testing. We’ve done this in the past, and while it might not seem fair at first, it actually speeds up the entire process if we discover further issues. To redeploy with Apple means additional wait times which nobody wants. When we are confident that Android users are seeing the same results our beta testers did, we’ll press the “go” button with Apple.
Here is a list of things coming in this hotfix:
- We fixed an issue in the XCub level of detail selection which could result in poor performance in multiplayer when there are a lot of XCubs around you.
- Fixed replay continuing past the end of the stream
- Added Follow Aircraft Ahead message in progressive taxi
- Fixed double tap to zoom in free cam in multiplayer and replay
- Live Replay now shows ghostings properly
- Live replay now shows reconnections in log
- Disconnecting APPR mode disconnects VS/HDG now
- Fixed virtual cockpit, camera shake, top scenic camera issues in some planes
- Fixed replay crash when not logged in
- Fixed HUD placement on devices with notches
- Fixed system page going full screen on some devices when orientation changed
- Fixed ATC messaging control size on some devices
Thanks for your help in reporting issues you’ve noticed. For those that may still see issues, the very best thing you can do is a search on our forum first, to see if it’s already being discussed. You can narrow your search to just the #support category to help yourself out. If you can’t find it, then you might be the first to see it. In that case, please post a topic with the following information:
- Your device make and model
- The exact version number of Infinite Flight you’re running
- A description of the error
- Steps to reproduce the issue
- The expected behavior
- The actual behavior
- A 5-star review in the app store (what? who put that there?)
Thanks, and we’ll keep you up to date with hotfix changes on this thread!