19.1 Status & General Updates

Nothing is wrong with the text on the Virgin Australia 737-800

1 Like

They are not going to show us all new liveries through Instagram posts. They will reveal some there, sneak peak and teasers but the full list of liveries will be shown on the Announcement Post of Update 19.1

So keep an eye out in #announcements so that you don’t miss out when they officially reveal 19.1 for the public :)

2 Likes

So there’s more A330 livery’s they just haven’t shown them yet

We don’t know yet. You’ll have to wait and see. There’s always a possibility ;)

1 Like

Good morning, another day of waiting and speculation… lol!

1 Like

Yeah… look at the difference

1 Like

Well, I have not commented on this topic for a long time.
I was busy doing anything else. Got distracted about 19.1 when flying on the Expert Servers. This announcement topic has gone wild in many ways recently. Maybe the topic is not so ‘clean’ as for any relevant comments, but I really love on how the people are so hyped for this update. It took me back the days when Global was about to come out. I was one of them. 🙂

Look, the update will come. I’ll just try and concentrate on flights on the expert server.

3 Likes

Now you gotta point. Maybe it needs a logo fix but we may not see it for a while who knows

👀

9 Likes

It’s a bird… It’s a plane… It’s Superman! No no It’s a plane… Nooo there are 3 planes!

3 Likes

Hi there. I have been moving away from generating STARs and SIDs as maintaining them is pretty challenging. I personally use Navigraph/Jeppesen. I now provide the following for each airport:

1. Outline of Airport
    scroll down to see airport stats
    scroll further to see links to Navigraph charts as well as a link to the IF parking
    Hope this helps
6 Likes

Let’s wait for the development team themselves to confirm everything. Let’s also not talk about what we think may come, as many can may things are coming to satisfy themselves as to what they want. It’s a psychological thing.

1 Like

The Thai A330 Has Been Announced and Confirmed 2 Times :)

Look At da Flex 💪

34 Likes

I have epilepsy too…

1 Like

I am not trying to start an argument, but there are many things that you have said that we’re not confirmed by the devs:

Taken directly from your message:
I will show each and every feature coming to 19.1

Thank You Devs!

Gate Restrictions

• No Parking an A380 in a FBO spot after this update :0🤷‍♂️ (Maybe this one, maybe 19.2)
  • Spots you can not park at are Red✅

New Violation Warning

• Violations that you may get will pop up on your screen instead of as a bar✅

Multiplayer Replay

• ATC Replay ✅
  • Pilot Replay✅
  • HD Screenshots Button✅
  • Add Notes to Replays✅

A330

• Wingflex✅
  • New Engine Cone🤷‍♂️
  • New Flap Animations🤷‍♂️
  • Ground Effect✅
  • Better Physics✅
  • Liveries Confirmed
  • SriLankan✅
  • Thai✅
  • TAM 77W✅

Fixes

• Livery Fixes For Other Aircraft⛔️ (Not sure which one)

Key:
✅ — confirmed
⛔️ — not confirmed this will happen
🤷‍♂️ — not sure, or I haven’t heard heard about it

If you’d like to continue discussion about this, feel free to PM me

9 Likes

Some of this stuff that you said you haven’t hear about has been confirmed through social media posts/pictures, or through a recent development livestream that Laura and Jason posted.

1 Like

By ground effect, what do you mean?

1 Like

Here, got this from the dictionary

1. the effect of added aerodynamic buoyancy produced by a cushion of air below a vehicle moving close to the ground.

There’s a wiki someone posted a few posts above :)

2 Likes

Let’s confirm this, shall we? There is absolutely no way you’ll be able to miss a warning or violation message from 19.1 onwards unless you are:

1. Not in the near proximity to your device and can’t see the screen
  2. Born without eyes

:)

44 Likes

Hasn’t this been confirmed for 19.1? 🙃

3 Likes