18th Aggressor Squadron F-16C (Blue Foxes)

18th Aggressor Squadron F-16C (Blue Foxes)

Picture credit

https://flymag.dk/18th-aggressor-squadron-the-blue-foxes/

About the F-16C

The F-16C is a single-engine supersonic multirole fighter aircraft developed by General Dynamics for the U.S. Air Force. The F-16 was the first fighter aircraft to pull 9-g maneuvers and can easily reach a maximum speed of over mach 2. The F-16 Fighting Falcon, sometimes called the “Viper”, has served in the Air Force of 25 other nations.

About the 18th Aggressor Squadron

The 18th Aggressor Squadron is a unit of the 354th Fighter Wing based at Eielson Air Force Base in Fairbanks, Alaska. It started as a pursuit squadron in the early 1940s equipped with P-38 lightnings. Their first encounter in combat was during the Aleutian Campaign from 1942-1943. They stayed activated until August 1946, where they were deactivated. They continued to be activated and deactivated two more times, 1952-1957 and 1960-1971. In 1997 they were activated again, but equipped with F-16s and are still flying.

My Opinion

Many of my favorite military liveries come from Eielson AFB, ranging from the Arctic Camo in the A-10, to the Blue Foxes livery in the F-16. I think this livery would be nice to add when the F-16 gets reworked. The F-16 has many unique liveries and I think this one would nice to see flying in the skies of Infinite Flight.

If you want to see this in Infinite Flight too, press the big blue button!!

Ooo that looks great! It’s Alaskan too. I approve. I’ll think about clearing a vote for this!

1 Like

Also, the topic looks great 👍

1 Like

Yep, straight from Fairbanks!

Thanks, it took me about 2 days to make.

1 Like