18SEP21 / 1510Z - Transatlantic Flight Over the Big Pond @ KJFK

• Aircraft and Livery: a330 Virgin Atlantic

• Route: KJFK

• Time of Departure: 2021-09-18T15:10:00Z

• Server: Expert Server

Hey everyone. This is my first time hosting a group flight!! Just an fyi, I may or may not be able to make the flight. So if I don’t go on, you can either leave, or make your own flight plan. But if I do go on, my call sign will be OK-ATC Heavy. Please spawn in 20-10 min prior to departure. Please copy my flight plan when I say that I’m done with my flight plan on this post. I will be spawned in on Terminal 4 Gate 35, and the final gate will be at Terminal 3 Gate 22. You may choose whatever gate you would like at EGLL. WARNING!! I am NOT responsible for any violations, and please make me first in taxi and cruise. You may have whatever souls on board, cargo, and fuel. I will be following the a330 profile Deer Crusher made. Unofficial A330 Takeoff & Landing Profiles. Cruise Alt wil be from FL350 to FL400. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or pm me.

KJFK Chart:

EGLL Chart:
KJFK Terminal 4 Map:
New-York-Kennedy-Airport-JFK-Terminal4
EGLL Terminal 3 Map:
London-Heathrow-Airport-LHR-Terminal3

Gates at KJFK:
B20:
B22:
B24:
B26:
B28:
B30:
B32:
B34:
B36:
B38:
B23:
B25:
B27:
B29:
B31:
B33:
B35:
B37:
B39:
B41:

This should be in #live:events wish I could attend

1 Like

ok. thanks

1 Like

Hey everyone. I will not be able to make it. You may still sign up with still full open gates!!!

1 Like

there is already a different event like this just the other way, with many other airlines and people

1 Like

can you send me the link to it?

yeah hold up

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.