18MAY24: Osaka Kansai Flyout

@Mort @a5b6d28383 @SouthwestAviator @CedricFlys @Skyline_AV @MPH258 @Bay_Area_Aviation @IFVN-Alexminh @Prestoni @YAWspeed @tdidi @Probin @C4RLOS_G @Ben_Walsh @whyevenbothernaming @Qubec_185 @Mason_Iera @Ka77a51umAviation @deltaoutofdca @Random_AviatorYT @Scot_McGough
Please begin spawning in

2 Likes

I won’t attend. Me and @Lufthansa1 are flying OGG-SEA

1 Like

Roger will do

Disregard that. I didn’t expect ATC to show up 😅

Don’t think I’m gonna make it. Currently doing another flight and stuck in a holding pattern in Mexico City

2 Likes

A little less than 1 years ago, I was flying out of this airport on my way home from a 2 week school trip😆😆😆

2 Likes

Where to? And what airline

Osaka - Tokyo Haneda on an ANA 787-8
Then Tokyo Narita - Denver on a United 787-9

1 Like

😍😍
The moon is setting right behind the terminal

1 Like

After a very turbulent climb, I have just reached cruise after a beautiful departure over the bay. It amazes me to see all these absolutely huge cities everywhere I look. Thanks for the event @United403 and ATC @Scot_McGough! 55 more minutes till Seoul!

2 Likes

RJBB local ATC now closed
Thanks for coming!
And thanks for holding this event @United403, may this event be special!

Have safe flights guys!

1 Like

Thanks for the ATC!

1 Like

Thanks to everyone for attending and a special thanks to @Scot_McGough for the amazing ATC!
Make sure to check out my other events

4 Likes

Thanks for hosting @United403 and for the controls @Scot_McGough! Halfway to Hong Kong.

1 Like

ı am trying to finish a long flight i ll be there very soon

This is the wrong category but what aircraft should I use for a rjtt to Seattle flight

Japan Airlines 788

1 Like

9 hours 9 minutes later… and a really horrible crosswind landing, I’ve made it to the gate in San Francisco

Thanks again to everyone for joining 😆😆

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.