18MAY20 / 1815Z - Flying to One Of the Most Dangerous Airports in the World @ PANC-VHHX

Flying to One Of the Most Dangerous Airports in the World

Description: Hello, my name is Casper. I am designing flights from now on to help people in grade 2 advance to the expert server or people in grade 3 advance to grade 4 and finally get that beloved green nametag. I will try to do this every night so people will get at least 1 flight per day. I hope that this will grow to be a big sub-community in IF and that it will help a lot of people advance within the game. So far, 2 people have moved on from grade 2 by participating in these events. @Spencer_Clark will be posting the next 6 events but I will still be the host of these events. If you have any questions/concerns please contact one of the staff members. This is the 8th flight of this series and today we will be doing a very special flight. We will fly to the old Hong Kong airport in the 747. A lot of airlines serviced this airport with their 747 since it was Hong Kong’s only airport and that was one of the few high capacity long haul aircraft at the time. But it was very dangerous due to the approach and had frequent accidents. After VHHH was built this airport was closed and it no longer receives any traffic. Here is a video that shows how intense the approach is from the perspective of the pilot. Doing dangerous approaches in Infinite flight is always good fun and it should be a blast. I hope to see a lot of people there, remember to respect ATC or use Unicom appropriately, please spawn gates about 10-15 min before the STD.
Here is a link to the flight plan.
Have a Great Day!

Server: Training

Airport(s): PANC | VHHX

Aircraft: Cathay Pacific B744
Departure Time: 2020-05-18T18:15:00Z
Estimated Arrival Time: 2020-05-19T04:59:00Z

NOTAMS:

• Spawn about 10 minutes before the event starts

• Act responsibly and listen to ATC

• If someone has taken your gate just spawn at a nearby gate that isn’t assigned to anyone else.

• We do fly on training server so unfortunately there is a possibility that there is already ATC. If you are assigned an ATC role I recommend going to the airport before people start spawning in.

Gate Assignments
Gate Attendant
North Cargo Ramp 01 @Casp959er73
North Cargo Ramp 02 @Hardlanding_Hussain
North Cargo Ramp 03 @Spencer_Clark
North Cargo Ramp 04 @Earl_Martindale
North Cargo Ramp 05 @Neman_Rahmani
North Cargo Ramp 06 @Yan07
North Cargo Ramp 07
North Cargo Ramp 08
North Cargo Ramp 09
North Cargo Ramp 10

More gates will be added if necessary

Staff

Host: @Casp959er73
Co-Host: @Spencer_Clark
HR Manager (EU and Asia): @Hardlanding_Hussain
HR Manager (Americas): @Earl_Martindale

ATC
PANC

Ground/Tower: Available
Departure: Available

VHHX

Ground/Tower: Available
Approach: Available

Participant List

@Hardlanding_Hussain @Hardlanding_Hussain @Spencer_Clark @Earl_Martindale @Neman_Rahmani @GPilot118 @Yan07

Sources

Picture

7 Likes

Sign me up! Can’t wait to crash land my 747!

1 Like

@Earl_Martindale @vexzty @That_Guy14

1 Like

hey can i be ATC ! i’m in the IFATC Process and here’s a video of me controlling

Give me the NCR 03! THX

Sure! Where would you like to be ATC and what would you like to be controlling?

@Neman_Rahmani you are set with Ramp 05 and @Earl_Martindale you are good to go with Ramp 04 👌🏼👌🏼

1 Like

You can’t because you can only post 6 events per month

2 Likes

My dude, I found a fix for this. This is the 8th event in a row. Have a friend post it for you.
-Casp959er73

can you sign me up ? Thx

Hey @Spencer_Clark, nice Event but you need to change the topic from General to Live, Events ;)
And yes @Alexander_Nikitin is right about the 6 events per month.

2 Likes

I can PANC ATC Ground and Tower, I am pretty good at ATC and still trying to build up experience once I try out for IFATC

In-flight Comms

Sign me up last minute if you can?

1 Like

Pilots and controllers, please start spawning into your gates.
@Hardlanding_Hussain @Hardlanding_Hussain @Spencer_Clark @Earl_Martindale @Neman_Rahmani @GPilot118 @Yan07
@That_Guy14 please take NCR 07

2 Likes

Sign me up

1 Like

No need, you can take NCR 08 @Nathan_LaRoche

This livery is gorgeous!

the aircraft is better, love the 747

1 Like

@GPilot118 will you be controlling at PANC?