18may20 / 0345z@ -kjfk-yssy

Today we will attempt the worlds longest passenger flight ever completed project sunrise. Project sunrise is a flight from New York’s JFK international airport to Sydney, Australia. The flight is about 20 hours long. Are you ready to embark on this long journey. You do not need to stay for the whole flight to join.

• Aircraft and Livery : Qantas 787
  • Route : KJFK DUMMR HWANG BOBSS HAR LOMON COFAX ZOTBI JST MILWO FURIX AGC HEFJA PIDYY CTW ROSCO APE DIPNE PIZZA MECAN TARRY BONEE TRUNC DQN LEEDS ARBAS MOTTS NEWTO HOMAR ZAVNE VHP TILMN COWES STL TRAKE ELSTO SCAWT BUM DOSOA ROKNE ICT VARNR LBL FTI ABQ SJN VERNO BOLIC CHEKR FORPE PXR GBN JUDTH MOHAK WARTT BZA SAYUL MXL DAPAN ENS AXIGI TONYS AMATT BENTS 1700N-13600W BELAN CANOL SANTA QUIGG PASSA SAPIX DARMA TUT SETTS BIGEK LANAT BODER LUPLO NN TEPEK PUPEX VIRAR UBLIN NATLI JORDY SHAZA YSSY
  • Time of Departure : 2020-05-19T03:45:00Z
  • Server : Training so that we can get ATC

Attendees:
@Delta18

• Additional Information: Please spawn in ten minutes early.

Looks like a great event just check your title

1 Like

Uugghh, So jealous, I’m in the middle of a flight but I would have loved to join you. Good luck

1 Like

No worry’s do you land soon I can push back the start time

My only problem is the game crashing

unfortunately no, I still have 9 hours left haha. If you want to do it another day though I’m definitely down. I tried to organize have project Sunrise group flight before but no one showed up.

1 Like

Yeah I was worried about that to but I’ve done some research if you look up in the cockpit view for the whole flight and have a newer phone you should be fine.

I play IF on an IPad but yes Ik that works

1 Like

If u want people to do a Project Sunrise flight with you I would post it under events. I’ve seen plenty of pilots sign up for ultra long hauls under an event topic.

Thank you oh, I will do that in the future

Np. But it needs to be organized and well thought for that to happen but that’s quite simple

Per OP request