18MAR22 / 1300Z - Flash Flight: Sydney Sprint @ YMML

Woot woot, another flash flight! Today we will flying in Australia on a scenic route to Sydney. No opera today though… Just some flying. Bring out your fantastic flying skills and participate in this short hop!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

Be sure to post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing photos! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
YMML YSSY JetStar A320 1:00 Expert Server

YMML DOSEL EBONY ARRAN NONUP CULIN YSSY

NOTAM: As this event is being hosted on the expert server we ask for your full cooperation with IFATC and to follow all expert server rules. Use of SIDs & STARs recommended. For this event there will be no staff/mods to lead. With that being said, most importantly, have fun!

12 Likes

Nice one 😍😍

See you in Sydney 😜

1 Like

Definitely going to be there!!

2 Likes

Love these short flights but I’m already going to Sydney right now 😜

2 Likes

Me too see you there! 😁

Excited to see you there!!

Same here 10

1 Like

Heading there in a couple of minutes

1 Like

What flight? landing in an hour :)

Thank you all for flying into Sydney, I was your approach controller! I hope you enjoyed the flash flight!

1 Like

Great work! I was VT-IFP btw

2 Likes

I was about to land on runway 16R but there was a plane on the runway and then I circled over the airport and came back down on the same runway
Callsign 5T-CLL
Aircraft E190 JetBlue

You were awesome thanks 😍

1 Like