18JUNE22 / 1700Z - The Baltics Fly-Out Presented by airBaltic Virtual @EVRA & EETN!

Air Baltic Virtual | Fly Out @ EVRA & EETN!

Hello again Infinite Flight Community! Sveiciens!

Welcome to another event for airBaltic Virtual. For this event, we’ve decided to have a fly-out from our hubs at Riga and Tallinn!

Fly-Out at

• Location - Riga (EVRA) & Tallinn (EETN)

• Event Duration - 2 Hours

• Date and Time - 2022-06-18T17:00:00Z2022-06-18T19:00:00Z

All Certified IFATC Controllers are welcome! Please feel free to offer your expertise for this event!
ATC Coverage is gladly accepted!

Airport Frequency Controller
EVRA ATIS @Rohann
EVRA Ground @Rohann
EVRA Tower @Rohann
EVRA Approach -
EVRA Riga Center -
Airport Frequency Controller
EETN ATIS @AVMEX
EETN Ground @AVMEX
EETN Tower @AVMEX
EETN Approach -
EETN Tallinn Center -

There will be no signups for this event! Simply have a route out of either Riga or Tallinn, and enjoy your flight! Feel free to ask us any questions regarding this…

Please Take This Time to Read All NOTAMs listed below.

• Respect others, don’t troll, maintain safe distance.

• Always follow the instructions given by the IFATC (if present).

• All pilots should spawn in 15-20 minutes prior to departure.

• airBaltic Virtual is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any violation you receive during this event.

• All Participating BTVA Pilots will receive an extra 5 hours of flight time as well as a 3X Multiplier!

• Feel Free to Ask Any Questions Regarding the Event In The Thread Below.

• Have lots of fun and enjoy!

@AviancaVirtual

@LuftyVirtual

@virtualsas

@LOT-Virtual

@QatarAirwaysVirtual

We are Air Baltic Virtual, showcasing the Latvian airspace in Infinite Flight. Our VA aims to establish a community that fits best for our members walking their way through aviation. In the VA/VO Community of Infinite Flight, we aim to represent the national airline of Baltic so that Latvian’s can feel at home. We may be a new Virtual Airline but our passion flow faster than ever! We hope to become one of the Leading Virtual Airlines in the Infinite Flight Community. We will do this by setting a foundation with a leading example for others to follow, incorporating years of knowledge, experience & passion into vibrant and efficient technological facilities for all pilots. We as a whole, continue to dedicate our time to care and run this VA. We are always there to offer a helping hand to our members in their daily life in aviation and flying.

Website | Instagram | Apply Here!

airBaltic Virtual is not affiliated with any real world organization.

21 Likes

Will take GTS

3 Likes

Thank you very much, your service will be very much appreciated sir.

Best Regards,
M1llard
COO
airBaltic Virtual

8 Likes

Can Take, EETN GTS.

5 Likes

Of course sir! Thank you for providing your service!

Warmest Regards,
M1llard
COO
airBaltic Virtual

3 Likes

Will do a few routes for the event

4 Likes

Look out for EAF C-130s, C-17s and KDC-10s at EVRA tomorrow!

8 Likes

Military ops at Riga?

4 Likes

Is there also a livestream from @AviatorDan from the route EVRA-EETN tomorrow?

1 Like

Unfortunately there will not be a stream for this event @Aviation_Addictive

7 Likes

I’m vier number 1000

1 Like

Wait what’s the route

It’s a fly-out, so there’s no set routes

1 Like

Thank you so much for your interest guys. I will see you very soon at the event, have a pleasant day everyone!😄😄

Best wishes,

David | BTVA | CEO

4 Likes

Sorry to shut down ATC right in the middle of this event. I was unaware of it, and had been open for over three hours, and was needing a break. Due to the activity level, I requested tower relief upon closing, but got no takers. Absolutely amazing event turnout though! I was thinking something had to be up. I see, Clee15 has now opened. Y’all enjoy the rest of the event!

8 Likes