18JUN21 / 1915Z - Flash Flight: The Moskva: Part 2 @ ULLI

How are you in front of a camera? Well, for this Flash Flight you can find out! Join Dan on an official Infinite Flight Twitch live stream by flying from ULLI to UUDD on the Expert Server. You’ll be able to see yourself on our official Twitch channel, so head on over for your moment of glory!

The route takes around 1h30, however due to expected heavy traffic please prepare for total block times to be over 2 hours.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtag #infiniteflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and watch all our live streams each week!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration SID STAR
ULLI UUDD A319 S7 1h30m ILSO2A I27RX

ULLI SUGIN KANET MANIV BERNO RUNEP RISOP NAMIN UUDD

Event Hours:

Begin - Friday 18th June @ 19:15 ZULU

End - Friday 18th June @ 20:45 ZULU

June 18, 2021June 18, 2021

27 Likes

Oh this looks interesting….too bad I can’t come :(

1 Like

😱 flash flight during the football. I feel like Dan might not be able to cope 😂 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

2 Likes

Dan doesn’t like football…ew

5 Likes

Infinite Flight > Football

Choose:

• Football
  • Infinite Flight

0 voters

I see… he’s lost his British citizenship now 😂

1 Like

giphy

Enjoy the flash flight everyone 😍

Can’t wait to be there

Can I fly it in an F-16C 🤔?

You can as long as you follow the rules, ATC, and fly professionally.

I always fly professional have to make myself look good and FDXV!

1 Like

Great job to all the ATC throughout the journey lots of planes up there!

1 Like

It was a total pleasure controlling Ground during the arrival. Lot’s of professional pilots.

Thank you for coming everyone :)

Thanks all for joining this event and thank you IFATC for your service! :)

3 Likes

Thank you for coming Dan. Didn’t had time to watch your landing due to the busy ground frequency ;)

Thanks for the stream! And thanks to Misha for this Flash Flight!

1 Like