18FEB22 / 0600Z - Friday Night Flight: Grand Finale

Welcome to our final Friday Night Flight! This week we head back to where it all began: San Francisco and Los Angeles. As we look to the future and harness the creativity of our community, we also reflect on the past with the great Friday night memories along the way!

So long ๐Ÿ‘‹

The Infinite Flight FNF brand has become a household name in the simulation community. For over 7 years, we have hosted Friday Night Flight events over Millions of flights in regions around the world. This week, with mixed emotions we say goodbye in our FNF Grand Finale.

All servers, all aircraft, and all liveries welcome!

Airport ICAO Airport Name
KSFO San Francisco
KLAX Los Angeles
KATL Atlanta
KSEA Seattle Tacoma
KLAS Las Vegas Harry Reid
KDEN Denver
KJFK John F. Kennedy
KIAD Washington Dulles
CYYZ Toronto Pearson

Event NOTAM

Pattern work at ATC discretion. No local flying to hub airports from nearby airports. GA aircraft permitted at ATC discretion.

This weekโ€™s stream will be hosted on YouTube. You can watch it below!

Post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

147 Likes

Oh no ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ itโ€™s so sad! I am going to miss FNF so badly!! Boohoo!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

15 Likes

All good things must come to an end but we are looking forward for better things :)

20 Likes

Itโ€™s been fun! So long!

Hopefully can attend! Would you be willing to add KLSV in there please?

1 Like

Going to definitely miss it!

2 Likes

is this what was being planned all over the year?

1 Like

After joining more than 100FNFโ€™s i am very sad to say goodbye :(
Every beginning comes to an end unfortunately. i would like to say thanks to the staff for creating a fun event every friday for us to have fun and fly to destinations around the world. I would also like to say thanks to all IFATCs for controlling the Hubs during FNF! No FNF is possible without IFATC. And lastly thank you for all of the IFC for joining the events every week! :))

9 Likes

Sad to see FNF go, but I also can not wait to see what the future will hold when it comes to events, streams, etc. I would say letโ€™s make this last one, an FNF to never forget! :)

1 Like

Itโ€™s great to see that our events may have the chance to become official in the near future! Exciting news for sure ๐ŸŽ‰

3 Likes

Why is it going though lol ?

4 Likes

This is my guess not many people were going or they donโ€™t have the time or are bored or just want to try something new

1 Like

Always read before commenting.

2 Likes

Makes no sense many events are thriving and so are the FNF but itโ€™s not my choice i guess.

5 Likes

Saturday Night Flight ๐Ÿ‘€

4 Likes

itโ€™s been a fun ride everyone ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ข

1 Like

Ill be at work sadly. But so long FNF!

This definitely came as a surprise to many people, me included.
Iโ€™m sure it will be missed and weโ€™ll have to see what the future has in store for us.

1 Like

Sad to see it go but this is finally one of those time I can join. No school on Friday and KATL will have ATC. ๐Ÿ‘ Yk what that means

Sad to see the end of FNF.