18DEC20 / 2330Z: The Final Countdown | Farewell @KSFO/KSEA - @VOBL

can I have Maintenance Apron North 41-23 United B789 VOBL (Bengaluru) I’d love to come to this event. I’m decently new to the IFC and have still not gotten the hang of it. I have joined many events some i have made so i haven’t . I hope to see many years in the IFC because so far sense joining the IFC it’s been a great experience.

1 Like

New Signups:

@Half-Aviation, you’ve been signed up for Maintenance Apron North 41-23!
The IFC is a wonderful place, I’m sure you’ll get the hang of it in no time!

1 Like

@ran this sounds weird but I just want to say in the time I have known you I you are a great person. Extremely friendly and helpful I remember that day I asked you to help out with a thread of mine and you did without a hesitation you were so kind and helpful. I am sad to see you leave the IFC and ANVA but you have certainly made ANVA a great VA. Well done. I wish you well for everything! I would sign up for the event but the times dont help me at all 😭😭

2 Likes

Take this one

1 Like

I’ll take a UA787 please

1 Like

UA New Signups:

@Airliner & @Aviation2929, you both have been signed up for the UA gates from San Francisco!

AA New Signups:

@USA_ATC, you’ve been signed up for the AA gate from Seattle (As spoken via PM)!

1 Like

UA New Signups:

@Aviation108, you’ve been signed up for a UA gate from San Francisco! I’m so sorry I forgot to notify you beforehand & check, this was a mistake on my end. However, if a concourse G gate gets empty, I’ll make sure to switch your gate to a concourse G one. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Hey! Can I have Maintenance Apron North 41-19 from SFO - Bengaluru? Awesome EVENT!!

1 Like

Maintenance Apron North 41-19 United B789 VOBL (Bengaluru) , this gate please.

1 Like

Thanks! If no G gates open up, ill be fine at maintenance!

1 Like

Even though I wasn’t here for long as I joined during the summer quarantine it was nice joining some of your events especially the San Francisco one. I hope you have good success in whatever life accompany you in . You should enjoy theses last days of IF as I dont know how long you’ve been here for , but I’ve known you have done some good wonders for this company.

Nee

1 Like

New Signups:

@aryachopra
@Nee

You both have been signed up for gates from KSFO-VOBL. Thank you so much for the words, I’ve definitely enjoyed helping out & having fun with you all!

Americano or filter coffee flashbacks

2 Likes

Can I join? I’ll only be able to do KSFO-KSEA tho.

2 Likes

Thanks. We enjoyed having you here on the IFC!

1 Like

I’ll take the last SFO gate right after Zac 😉
Can’t wait to fly!

1 Like

New Signups:

@CaptainZac
@KIND9624

Thank you all, it’s been a fun experience here, glad to have spent time with you all :D

@RomR_Aviation, unfortunately, this event does not include KSFO-KSEA flights. However, I could add some standby/spectator gates if you’d like?

1 Like

May I take this one?

1 Like

New Signups:

@NuggetFornia
You’ve been signed up for S5 from Seattle!

I wish you the best for the future but unfortunately I can’t attend.