18APR21 / 1830Z - Whacky Racing: Caribbean Sprint @ TFFR

Welcome back to Whacky Racing! We’re happy you’ve chosen this event to let your weirdness, impressive inverted flying abilities, and all-around goofiness. If you’re new here, this event series takes us into the funny side of flying on Infinite Flight, allowing you to fly races and aircraft that might not otherwise go together. In this series, we’ll use everything from the F14 to the DC-10F, the A350 to the XCub, and a whole lot more!

For our second event of Season 4, and to wrap up our weekend of special events for our 10-year anniversary, we’ll be heading to the Caribbean to do a route across the islands! There will be multiple T&Gs at some challenging airports, including the worlds shortest commercial runway of Saba!

Make sure you tune into our Twitch channel at 1900Z where we will be streaming this event live. There will be multiple WIPs and giveaways, and you won’t want to miss out!

Event Plan

1. Spawn at TFFR
  2. Fly the course of red TFRs, making sure to T&G at TRPG, TKPN, TKPK, TNCS, and TFFJ
  3. Land at TNCM to complete the event

Don’t forget to post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #whackyracing. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Details

Server: Casual
Aircraft: C130s

Aircraft must follow the route set out by TFR gates. You must do a T&G at all the airports with larger TFRs to complete the event. Aircraft will be disqualified if they don’t follow the route, crash or do not use the correct aircraft.

Event Hours:

Begin - Sunday 18th April @ 18:30 ZULU

End - Sunday 18th April @ 20:00 ZULU

April 18, 2021April 18, 2021

NOTAMS:

Aircraft will be disqualified if rules are broken. This is a voluntary event with no prize for the winner [bar bragging, of course]

This event will be streamed live on our Twitch. Make sure you tune in this week for multiple WIPs and giveaways!

33 Likes

Nice. I am really excited for this whacky racing and can’t wait for the stream. Also, first.

This looks so fun! Thanks for pushing out all these events @MishaCamp! You really were not joking when you said alot of events to celebrate! Looking forward to the stream.

2 Likes

Did you say DC-10F? 👀

2 Likes

I mean, if you want, sure!

1 Like

It will be fun

1 Like

well I guess me messing around on solo and landing a c130 at saba wasn’t for nothing after all

1 Like

I saw you at TNCM! you left us though

this is going to be my first whacky racing as well

2 Likes

Multiple WIPs and giveaways 😳

1 Like

Plus the graphics on the 1st image is great!

1 Like

Looks like fun! Can’t wait to do another Whacky Racing!

1 Like

Wait what
C130 at TNCS?

1 Like

when is the event time? I’m not so good with Zulu

The event time below the Zulu time is automatically converted to your time zone that you’re in.

1 Like

Awesome. First I miss the the retro flash flight and now Whacky Racing? I won’t even be here to participate. 😔

Oh well, have fun y’all.

My bet is within 10 seconds of the image being shared the first response in the tracing thread will be posted by probably @Z-Tube ngl. Lol JK might join this one. Looks like loads of fun!!

3 Likes

I likey likey the sound of this ;)

So we all have to use C130s? Asking because

You have to use a C130 to not get disqualified from the race. If you just want to have some fun, you can use whatever aircraft you want!

3 Likes