18APR21 / 1000Z - Flash Flight: Olympic History @ LGAV

Happy Sunday! We’re hosting this Flash Flight at 1000Z today to allow users in timezones not always covered to take part in an official Infinite Flight event. This Flash Flight heads from Athens up to Budapest, crossing Macedonia and Serbia on the way.

The flight takes just under 2 hours, and we suggest using the Aegean A320, however, both WizzAir and Ryanair also operate the route. ATC will be provided where possible, and we hope to see as many of you who don’t normally attend these events as possible!

These events can lead to amazing photos, and the best shots from this event will be retweeted on Twitter and posted on Instagram!. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use the hashtag #infiniteflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration
LGAV LHBP A320 Aegean 1h50

LGAV TUREN URUDI KERES PELAS VIVIA OSMOS 4017N/2308E TSL MAKED LONTA UDVAR BGD LHBP

Event Hours:

Begin - Sunday 18th April @ 10:00 ZULU

End - Sunday 18th April @ 12:00 ZULU

April 18, 2021April 18, 2021

29 Likes

Cool, but I can’t attend today… Happy flying!

first

Great! Will look forward to it.

Thanks Misha

Looking forward to this!

Wish I could’ve attended! Great FF nonetheless :)

Will be joining this! Cannot wait!

1 Like

Oh man! I will join for sure!

1 Like

Finally us Aussies can attend!!!

1 Like

Great flashflight. Just heard the announcement made on all frequencies. Thanks for that Misha!

Amazing flash flight Misha! Looking forward to it! ✈️

First one Ill be able to join! Looking good Misha! ❤️

1 Like

It’s quite busy! Enjoy the flight everyone, and keep an eye out for @AviatorDan who is leading this flight!

6 Likes

I’m sure in

It is easy to spot him now with that gorgeous blue nametag!

Yup, spotted @AviatorDan north of Athens.
Soon time to butter at LGAV with Finnair 120VA from Helsinki 😅

2 Likes

Crazy winds at FL380

2 Likes

If only it wasn’t at 6 am! 😂

Hey there! Welcome to the Community!

You don’t have to sign up for this event. You just have to spawn in at the assigned airport and then you’ll be ready to pushback at the event start time

1 Like

Very nice FNF featuring my home airport! Will be definitley flying this FNF! But only if we could have more Malév Hungarian Airlines aircraft in the game… it would definitley transform these flights and these days!