17SEP21 / 0600Z - Friday Night Flight: Welcome to 21.5!

It’s time to celebrate the release of 21.5! Containing the A339, over 25 new 3D airports, and a whole lot more, this release brings even more great content to your devices. This event will focus on the new 3D airports on Infinite Flight alongside many A339 hub airports. Hubs for this event include Brussels, Madrid, Lisbon, Seattle, Boston, and Rio de Janeiro.

All other airports will be ATC choice for this event.

IFATC will open these airports from 0600Z on Friday to 0600Z on Saturday, and you can use any of our established routes during the event!

BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE!

We’ll be enabling subscriber-only chat mode where subscribers can have a chance to win a FREE YEAR of Infinite Flight PRO. Subscribe here!

What was the date of the first A339 flight?

• 13th July 2015
  • 22nd November 2019
  • 19th October 2017

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and YouTube to watch all our live streams each week!

Event Specifics

Server: Any
Aircraft: A339
Livery: Any

Begin - Friday 17th September @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 18th September @ 06:00 ZULU

September 17, 2021September 18, 2021

Airports
Airport ICAO Airport Name Location
EBBR Brussels Belgium
EGCC Manchester United Kingdom
LEMD Madrid Spain
SBGL Rio de Janeiro Brazil
KBOS Boston USA
KSEA Seattle USA
LPPT Lisbon Portugal

NOTAMs Pattern work at ATC discretion. No local flying to hub airports from nearby airports. GA aircraft permitted at ATC discretion.

Established Routes

Established Routes

LPPT - EGCC: 2:30 Flight
Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration
LPPT EGCC A339 TAP Portugal 2:30

LPPT ALAMA INBOM PINEK KORUL KOLEK COQUE KEREB QPR TITUB MUREL SALCO BHD DAWLY TIVER MULIT EXMOR NEZZA DIKAS GOGIG UMOLO NITON OKTEM MONTY EGCC

EGCC - EBBR: 1:00 Flight
Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration
EGCC EBBR A339 Air Belgium 1:00

EGCC LISTO HON FINMA BETPO BIG DET ITVIP MOKBU VABIK MADUX KOK EBBR

LPPT - KBOS: 6:30 Flight
LPPT KBOS A339 TAP Portugal 6:30

LPPT ROKAP LAMDI XANEL DOVEY SAILE FERNZ LONEY RODEE EURRO KBOS

KBOS - KSEA: 6:30 Flight
KBOS KSEA A339 Delta Air Lines 6:30

KBOS BLZZR BAF BIGGO TRIBS BASYE DBABE LANNA PTW BYRDD HAAGN PENSY EMI CSN FANPO MAULS FEEDS YICUT RABOW BNA SOPIE ZESAM ARG PLIED TUL GCK BJC PIH BEAMO PDT KSEA

LEMD - SBGL: 10:00 Flight
LEMD SBGL A339 Iberojet 10:00

LEMD CCS ELVAR BAROK BENTU ABTIR MITLA SAMAR GDV LOMAS ODEGI UDATI LIMAL ISOKA IPERA CVS POMAT SAGMA 03N030W UTRAM FNR VUKSU AMBET KIBEG RUBEN MEDIT ESLIB IRUMI NAXOV BIDEV SGR XUVUD DAGEL SATBU OPLOX SASBU DOGSU MOLSU DOKTO SBGL

EGCC - SBGL: 11:00 Flight
EGCC SBGL A339 HiFly 11:00

EGCC KARNO NITON IDOVO ASRAX AMHAG LND MABUG PEMAK ADRUD MADEK PEVIS TURDO SOSOV DEMOS VERAM TELMU PEVAP PECKY RIMIV LIDRO SNT MADAT BIGPI NELSO ROSTA NORED EDUMO GAMBA KENOX DEKON PTL EPKIM FERMA MOLSU SBGL

91 Likes

what are the odds i literally just saw a post about where is FNF and here it is

2 Likes

Amazing and big FNF Misha!!

Will hurt to see Iberojet A339s at LEMD as they are owned by Orbest (Iberojet Portugal) 😅

3 Likes

Lol yes I was going to send him an MD expecting Lisbon because the YT live thumbnail

2 Likes

Amazing FNF Misha !

2 Likes

Lisbon is the capital of the A339, 3 Portuguese companies that operate the A339 plus Azul that fly to Lisbon :)

1 Like

This FNF will help us a lot with our featured flights. Our HUB is in!!!

CEO
J Barroso

5 Likes

I hate to say this but FNF is probably the only time now that we can join the IF pilots community and fly somewhere together with predictable ATC, which inspire us with a great sense of belonging here. But destinations of this week’s FNF is all over the places, which doesn’t really differentiate from the rest of the week. Can we " narrow " down the airports list a bit?

3 Likes

Actually iberojet operate from Madrid you can even see it on their website it’s a hub

1 Like

The Iberojet A339 is Portuguese registered, previously owned by Orbest Portugal, its base is in Lisbon

1 Like

I gonna do my best to join these live-stream! And otherwise I gonna look it back! Gonna be another good one!

(That we’re a lot gonna’s 😅)

Nice! It will bey first FNF with IFATC! (Actually I can’t open FNF hubs, but something else 100% sure)

I know, but that’s operated by Evelop, they only use the A350

Amazing FNF can’t wait!

Looking forward to this FNF! Will be great fun as per usual!

Ummmm… What happened to Madrid’s T4? the roof of the terminal is nothing like it. It is not in the shape of an M, I suppose it is because modeling is difficult to do.

Yes, that is correct. Modelling for curved roofs and structures is hard to implement at the current moment in time, and the only work around would be using many, many, may pieces to create the curve which would result in a performance loss to devices.

Hopefully curved roofs and other elements would be something that can be implemented in the future.

It’s an amazing Friday Night Flight but my question it’s why Madrid its included? None of the operators of the A339 fly to Madrid (A339 Iberojet it’s based at Lisbon) it’s only included because have 3D buildings?

As mentioned above by Misha, this event will focus on the new 3D airports on Infinite Flight alongside many A339 hub airports.

So this means that this Friday Night Flight will have a focus on the new 3D airports (with Madrid being one of them) as well as some hub airports for the A339, so that is most likely why LEMD is included.

1 Like

Yesss! I will be able to do Boston to Seoul in the Korean Air a330!!

1 Like