17MAY20 / 1900Z - From The Space City to The Capital of Latian America @KIAH-KMIA

Hello Everyone

WELCOME

Flight Description

Today let’s fly to Miami where our passenger’s will disembark on their holiday.

About George Bush Intercontinental Airport

George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IATA: IAH , ICAO: KIAH , FAA LID: IAH )[5] is an international airport in Houston, Texas, United States, under class B airspace, serving the Greater Houston metropolitan area. Located about 23 miles (37 km) north of Downtown Houston,[5] between Interstate 45 and Interstate 69/U.S. Highway 59 with direct access to the Hardy Toll Road expressway, George Bush Intercontinental Airport has scheduled flights to a large number of domestic destinations, and is the second busiest airport in Texas. The airport, originally named “Houston Intercontinental Airport”, was later renamed after George H. W. Bush, the 41st President of the United States.[6] In 2019, the airport served 45,264,059 passengers, making it the 47th busiest airport in the world, and the 14th busiest airport in the United States. IAH covers 10,000 acres (40.5 km2.) of land and has five runways.[4]
Click below to read more

About Miami Int Airport

Miami International Airport (IATA: MIA , ICAO: KMIA , FAA LID: MIA ), also known as MIA and historically as Wilcox Field , is the primary airport serving the Miami area, Florida, United States, with over 1,000 daily flights to 167 domestic and international destinations, and one of three airports serving this area. The airport is in an unincorporated area in Miami-Dade County, 8 miles (13 km) northwest of Downtown Miami, in metropolitan Miami,[4] adjacent to the cities of Miami and Miami Springs, and the village of Virginia Gardens. Nearby are the cities of Hialeah and Doral, and the Census-designated place of Fontainebleau.
Click below to read more

Flight Details

Server: Expert

Departure Time: 2020-05-17T19:00:00Z

Departure Airport: George Bush Intercontinental Airport

Arrival Airport: Miami Int Airport

Projected Flight Time: 2:15

Scheduled Arrival Time: 2020-05-17T21:15:00Z

Aircraft/ Airline: American 737-800, United 737-800

Flight Plan: KIAH KAPAA CYY KMIA

Participants

@CPT_HILD (American 737-800)
@Pingu (American 737-800)
@Dubya (United 737-800)
@Luka_ZagerDuric ( United 737-800)

Event Protocols

There will be ATC most likely at both airports. Please follow commands that are given to you. If ATC is not present at anytime please use Unicom appropriately and be respectful to other pilots. And most importantly HAVE FUN!

2 Likes

Sign me up in an American 738!

Wish I could join but I’m doing EPWA-GCTS right now… Wish you luck with the Event!

@Pingu you’ve been signed up

Who else wants to join would love a couple more people

I’ll take the United bird for a spin. Count me in

1 Like

@Dubya I added u

1 Like

sounds cool…i’ll join…i’ll be united264

2 Likes

Final call for anyone that wants to join1

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.