17MAY20 / 1815Z - A Tribute Flight To The A388 @ LFPG-RJTT

A Tribute Flight To The A388

Description:

Hello, my name is Casper. I am designing flights from now on to help people in grade 2 advance to the expert server or people in grade 3 advance to grade 4 and finally get that beloved green nametag. I will try to do this every night so people will get at least 1 flight per day. I hope that this will grow to be a big sub-community in IF and that it will help a lot of people advance within the game. So far, 3 people have moved on from grade 2 by participating in these events. @Spencer_Clark will be posting the next 6 events but I will still be the host of these events. If you have any questions/concerns please contact one of the staff members. This is the 8th event of the series and on this flight, we will be using Air France’s A388. Unfortunately, this massive aircraft is slowly dying out as Emirates and other airlines are starting to sell their A388s. This aircraft is most definitely eye-catching is just using much more fuel compared to more fuel-efficient aircraft such as the new A359 and upcoming B77X. This route is operated in real life by JAL but this flight is dedicated to the A388. I have personally flown on Lufthansa’s A388 from KSFO-EDDF on D-AIMI. I hope to see a lot of people there, remember to respect ATC or use Unicom appropriately, please spawn gates about 10-15 min before the STD.
Here is a link to the flight plan
Have a Great Day.

Server: Training

Airports: LFPG | RJTT

Aircraft: Air France A388

Time: 2020-05-17T18:15:00Z

NOTAMS:

• Spawn about 10 minutes before the event starts

• Act responsibly and listen to ATC

• If someone has taken your gate just spawn at a nearby gate that isn’t assigned to anyone else.

• We do fly on training server so unfortunately there is a possibility that there is already ATC. If you are assigned an ATC role I recommend going to the airport before people start spawning in.

Gate Assignments
Gate Attendant
Terminal S4 Gate K52 @Casp959er73
Terminal S4 Gate K58 @Kyline_Gudy
Terminal S4 Gate K64 @Hardlanding_Hussain
Terminal S4 Gate K70 @Earl_Martindale
Terminal S4 Gate K76 @Yan07
Terminal S4 Gate L53 @Spencer_Clark
Terminal S4 Gate L59
Terminal S4 Gate L65
Terminal S4 Gate L71

If anyone knows a lot about this airport and notices that these gates are in the wrong terminal for this flight please tell me or any member of the staff and it will be fixed.
More gates will be added if necessary.

ATC
LFPG

Ground/Tower: @DeccyB

Departure: Available

RJTT

Ground/Tower: Available

Approach: @Hayden_Buerckner

Staff

Host: @Casp959er73
Co-Host: @Spencer_Clark
HR Manger (EU and Asia): @Hardlanding_Hussain
HR Manger (Americas): @Earl_Martindale

Participant List

@Hardlanding_Hussain @Kyline_Gudy @Earl_Martindale @Yan07 @Hayden_Buerckner

Source(s)

Picture
General Info

8 Likes

CaN i JoIn?

2 Likes

You have been assigned Terminal S4 Gate K58

Sign me up

1 Like

youl know the word…

haha sign up kyline

Lmao
10 chaaggejs

Can you sign me up ?

1 Like

Can I Be APPR for RJTT?

1 Like

@Hayden_Buerckner @Yan07 you have both been given your desired positions.

1 Like

Please can you put me on as the tower controller for LFPG.
😁

1 Like

Attention pilots, there are currently some technical difficulties with the PM system, a staff member is sorting it out. It is time to spawn in
@Hardlanding_Hussain @Kyline_Gudy @Earl_Martindale @Yan07 @Hayden_Buerckner @Spencer_Clark

1 Like

Spawn in everyone

In flight comms

1 Like

Pushback is in 2mins @Hardlanding_Hussain @Kyline_Gudy @Earl_Martindale @Yan07 @Hayden_Buerckner

1 Like

Lmao @Hardlanding_Hussain almost ran into me and casually pushes back

1 Like

Cuz that’s what the cool kids do

Sorry I’m late

What did I miss

Starting now be a bit behind you guys