Welcome to my Bristol event thread!
Bristol Airport (IATA BRS , ICAO EGGD), at Lulsgate Bottom in North Somerset is the commercial airport serving the city of Bristol, England, and the surrounding area. It is 7 (nautical miles) (13 km; 8.1 mi) southwest of Bristol city centre. Built on the site of a former RAF airfield, it opened in 1957 as Bristol (Lulsgate) Airport replacing Bristol Airport (Whitchurch) Airport as Bristol’s municipal airport. From 1997 to now, it was known as Bristol International Airport .
This event is sponsored by EasyJet Virtual.
EZYVA offer a massive selection of routes all across Europe going to places I have never heard of before. Flying a long side the Easy crew is great fun as they have experienced Easy Jet personal that work for the real airline making flying more realistic. The boss Iyren ,who works as a flight attendant operating out of London Gatwick, is always welcoming on new pilots to the VA. Having actual Easy Jet employees brings a lot of professionalism to the VA and inspiration to the younger pilots to want to fly even more. I have been apart of many successful VAs and Unsuccessful VAs but none of them have as much fun and banter as these guys do.
A small message from me - Please only sign up if you know you can attend as its unfair on other people that may want your gate if you pull out at the last second.
Server - Expert server
Airport - Bristol Airport (EGGD)
|H01||Citation X||Pilot choice||-|
|H02||Citation X||Pilot choice||-|
- Please spawn at your assigned gate at least 5 minuets before departure time.
- Please do not push back at the same time the plane next to you does.
- Please use the Unicom so that other pilots know your intentions and to keep everyone safe.
- Please get your own Flight Plan. I recommend using https://fpltoif.com/
- Please be careful of your surroundings and keep in control of your plane at all times, acting immature will ruin the event for others.
- Please keep a safe distance between other aircraft, don’t want to see planes having a sniff of someones APU.
- Pilots may use SIDs just be aware of traffic that may not be using them.
- Runway information will be posted on the day depending on winds.
I hope to see Bristol filled!!! Feel free to ask any questions hope to see you there!