17FEB24 | HainanVirtual Presents: Haikou Fly-in @ZJHK

HNA firstly & proudly presents…

Haikou Fly-in: Celebrating the Founding of Hainan Virtual

Hi! We are HNA!

A new VA in IF! Today we would like to hold our first VA Event after prepare our new organization, our family and everything for set up! We are looking forward for you to join our first wonderful activity! :D

Join us to fly into Haikou Meilan International Airport, Hainan, the major base and home airport of Hainan Airlines, and its HNA Group, to feel in 10/10 way the place where the Skytrax 5 star airline born.

Hainan Virtual - Fly Your Dreams.
Founded at 2024-02-03T16:13:00Z

Approved-New

Welcome to our Hainan Virtual! Nice to see you here! Here, everyone can enjoy your flight, and we have hundreds of routes for you to choose from! You can fly to China all over the world, or you can fly to China from all over the world! Enjoy your wonderful dream journey with Hainan Airlines and other airlines based from HNA Group and codeshare partners.

– LightAviation, HNA CEO

About The Hainan Airlines Company

Hainan Airlines Holdings Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Hainan Airlines”) was established in January 1993 and started in Hainan Province, China’s largest special economic zone and free trade port. It is committed to providing passengers with a full range of seamless aviation services and creating a safe and comfortable travel experience.
Since 1993, Hainan Airlines has been operating safely for 30 consecutive years. In 2022, Hainan Airlines and its holding subsidiaries will operate nearly 1,900 domestic and foreign routes, including nearly 1,700 domestic routes, involving all inland provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government, and more than 200 international routes, including regular passenger transport, return to work and school charter flights, passenger conversion and cargo flights, covering Asia. , Europe, Africa, North America and Oceania, 44 cities abroad. Hainan Airlines actively responds to the national initiative, integrates into the construction of the Belt and Road Initiative, and focuses on building an international and domestic efficient, interactive, high-quality and large-scale excellent world-class aviation network. Actively implement the development strategy of “civil aviation power” and establish aviation operation bases/branches in 24 cities including Beijing, Haikou, Shenzhen and Guangzhou.

OUR LINKS:
Our IFC Thread | image | 微信图片_20240208133922 | 微信图片_20240208133916

Server: Expert Server
Airport: Haikou Meilan International Airport (HAK/ZJHK)
Time: 2024.02.17 1200Z 2024-02-17T12:00:00Z2024-02-18T00:00:00Z

IFATC are welcomed to give service when the event start!

Runway, Apron, Taxiway, Frequency and other Information are shown on below chart:

There are some hot HNA flight routes, including irl HNA Premium Express, that are waiting for you to experience!

Here are some suggest fly-in routes:

| Flight No. | Route | Using Aircraft | Flight Time |

| HU7182 | ZBAA - ZJHK | A333/B789 | 3hrs15mins |
| HU776 | YSSY - ZJHK | A333 | 9hrs15mins |
| HU7216 | ZSNJ - ZJHK | B738 (General) | 3hrs |
| HU7320 | ZSSS - ZJHK | A333 | 3hrs |
| HU7226 | ZSCN - ZJHK | A333/B738 (General) | 2hrs |

• Hainan Airlines, China Southern Airlines and all non-domestic airlines flights uses Terminal 2. Especially Gate 44, Gate 45 (45L & 45R) and Gate 46 are the gates for international/HK/Macau/Taiwan flights. China Southern Airlines uses gates 29-43 most.
  • Other domestic airlines flights uses Terminal 1.

In most of the operations,

• ZJHK uses Runway 10 for departure, 09 for landing when operating East.
  • Runway 28 for departure, 27 for landing when operating West.

Taxi routes can be shown on below image:

HNA is really happy to introduce you two VAs which will participate our event:
@ChinaSouthernVG & @KoreanAirVirtual !

Please ensure you follow ATC instructions at ALL times, and please behave responsibly. Hainan Virtual are not responsible or answer questions for any Level 1,2 or 3 violations you may receive.

We recommend you to read IF User Guide familiarly before enter our event.

HNA are looking for you to join us for more wonderful IF experience!

Before you join us, we would like to ask you to read our requirements below:

1. MUST have a legal copy of Infinite Flight and Infinite Flight Pro.
  2. MUST be grade 3 or above.
  3. MUST have a valid IFC account in good standing
  4. ​Not on the blacklist or watchlist of Infinite Flight, IFVARB or other IF official organizations.
  5. Be able to make at least one flight per month .
  6. Be at least 13 years old.
    If you met our requirements, congradulations! You can click the link below to process your HNA journey!

APPLY HNA Pilot

If you don’t met our requirenments, don’t be upset! We will wait for you anytime and anywhere.

Thread by @zhuTwentySix , Grapics & Thread Fixing by @CannedPig and @LightAviation

Disclaimer

HAINAN VIRTUAL AIRLINE IS A VIRTUAL AIRLINE EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE INFINITE FLIGHT PLATFORM. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY AFFILIATION WITH HAINAN AIRLINE ANY SUBSIDIARY. ALL HAINAN AIRLINE TRADEMARKS (INCLUDING LOGOS AND ICONS) REFERENCED OR DISPLAYED ON THIS SITE REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF HAINAN AIRLINE.

If you have any questions, please contact one of our staff members via dm or e-mail us hainanvirtual@gmail.com

4 Likes

Can I fly out?

3 Likes

Actually sure thing! Welcome to ZJHK! :>

2 Likes

Congratulations on adding another Chinese virtual airline in the game!

3 Likes

OK,I will come.

2 Likes

Thanks Yan! We are looking forward to fly with you soon! >w<

1 Like

Cool! (^▽^)

1 Like

Wow, I love it here, I think I must attend!!!🥳

3 Likes

Nice event! Definitely interested!

5 Likes

Very excited about this event, tomorrow I’ve decided to fly my Hainan Airline aircraft departing from Shanghai Pudong and fly to Haikou, hope I can make it on time.

3 Likes

Hi,Everyone!

Our event will start in 4 hours!🔔🔔
Please check the NOTAM!

Please ensure you follow ATC instructions at ALL times, and please behave responsibly. Hainan Virtual are not responsible or answer questions for any Level 1,2 or 3 violations you may receive.

We recommend you to read IF User Guide familiarly before enter our event.
Enjoy!

3 Likes

I will take ZJHK GTS!

4 Likes

I’ll be there:)

1 Like

Comming soon!I’ll fly to there with friends!

2 Likes

On the way to HAK

2 Likes

Very good flight with you,love from cross runway privately.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.