17FEB21 / 1400Z - Flying to LTFM from @OEJN

• Aircraft: B777-300ER / 787-9 Saudia

• OEJN (Jeddah) —> LTFM (Istanbul)

• Time: 1100am GMT

• Expert

• There are regular daily flights with Saudia from Jeddah to Istanbul, they are usually operated by a330’s and 777-300’s. The average flight time is 4hr 5min in Real Life, and arrives at Istanbul’s brand new airport LTFM rather than the old one LTBA

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING ME ON THIS MEDITERRANEAN ADVENTURE, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS TOPIC

There will be live ground and tower ATC as well as ATIS

The flight goes out from Jeddah and along the western coast before crossing the Red Sea and flying over Egypt into the Mediterranean Sea, over Western Turkey to finally reach Istanbul’s large new airport in the North of Turkey

Please spawn at any gate @OEJN

2 Likes

Nice flight, but unfortunately ‘‘It must be started within 3 hours of being posted’’. I suggest reposting this tomorrow, within 3 hours before your departure. Please read the thread about Group Flight Formatting:D

1 Like

Hello there! I just noticed that this GroupFlight takes place tomorrow. The rules of the category state that topics must be posted within three hours of the departure time. I’ve linked the guidelines, and a few #live:groupflights that have been successful. I suggest you check them out.

Okay, I’ll re-post tomorrow

1 Like

Thanks for understanding, hopefully some members join your flight:)

1 Like

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Wait, can the OPs reschedule the time in a Group Flight? He can just reschedule to Today instead of shutting down this thread

1 Like

He cannot, ‘It must take place within 3 hours of be posted’.

1 Like

I mean, reschedule for 2021-02-16T18:00:00Z for example

1 Like

He can reschedule it for later, but the OP said ‘there will be live GTS’ which probably means he’s flying tomorrow as Istanbul is featured

2 Likes

Yes as @Kedz, mentioned, I was planning to do it with live ATC and ATIS tomorrow

1 Like

However not to worry I can repost this tomorrow

1 Like

Great to hear that you knowledged this mistake :)

1 Like

As always, better to acknowledge a mistake than fight against it… 😊

1 Like

i suggest this topic should be closed as it’s not following the group flight Rules. However, re-post tomorrow 3 Hours before departure and your all good. Enjoy your day/night

Yes I agree, thank you

2 Likes