17DEC20 / 2100Z - Flash Flight: Keep Climbing @ KMCO

Join us for another Flash Flight as we fly from Orlando to Atlanta in the brand new B757! This flight will be done with the Delta Airlines livery, a much-loved airline on the B757. The flight departs KMCO and heads north, passing over northern Florida and beginning the arrival into Atlanta over southern Georgia. This flight will be a busy one, so make sure you are paying attention!

This event includes SIDs and STARs that need adhering to due to complex airspace. Watch the video below for all the info you need to fly these!

These events can lead to amazing photos, so post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Specifics

Server: Expert
Aircraft: B757
Livery: Delta

Flight Time: 1h15m
Fuel: 8000KG/18,000lbs

SID: JAG6
STARs: SINCA6 CRG
APP: ATC assigned, expect ILS (see ATIS)

Route:

N/A. This route is direct SID to STAR.

Event Hours:

Begin - Thursday 17th December @ 21:00 ZULU

End - Thursday 17th December @ 22:30 ZULU

December 17, 2020December 17, 2020

41 Likes

I’ll see if I can join!

But a beautiful FF anyway!

2 Likes

Uhhh ohhhh I smell busy airports and chaos. Like the idea tho!!

👀 first like tehehehe

1 Like

Atlanta is incredibly busy right now. Goodness know what this is going to do to it!

2 Likes

Mmm, givin’ Orlando some much not-so-needed love! 🥰 I’ll see if I can tag along!

2 Likes

Im coming from Lima to ATL. Wanna see this busy :)

I was watching the stream of KMCO right now of @Blu_Games

7 Likes

I’m already heading to ATL from TNCM. Looks like I’ll be joining you guys mid-flight 👍🏻

Awesome FF!

Nice one @MishaCamp 👏🏽🔥

See you there ! 😊

2 Likes

Looking forward to it 🔥

5 Likes

Great flash flight! I’ll be there!

2 Likes

Wow, never thought MCO would get absolutely clogged. Not gonna participate in this one if it means I’ll be waiting next to 35R for half an hour 😂

1 Like

Woah, it’s so busy. Nice turnout everyone! 3/4 of the terminal areas are full!

7 Likes

Reminds me- give Airside 2 some love and stop putting Deltas in 50-58, it makes me angery 😡

(Context: I always fly out of 50-58 and it’s only American’s A320s/B738s, you don’t get it but I do ☺️)

OMG i’ll be on ATL like in 1 hour, I think that ATL is gonna be busy as hell jajja

im sorry if I missed it but does anyone know the cruise altitude

Wow, IFATC is doing really well considering the workload. Great FF as well, Misha!

2 Likes