17AUG21 / 2100Z - Flash Flight: America's West Airline @ KDEN - KPHX

Flying in the USA is always great fun and this Flash Flight will continue that trend! Join us for what will likely be a busy event as we fly from Denver to Phoenix in the America West B757. With a great aircraft and 3D airports at each end, this flight will be a fun one! We’ll also get to fly over mountain ranges and expansive desertscapes, so the view out the window won’t be half bad either!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtag #infiniteflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and watch replays of our past live streams!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Aircraft Airline Flight Duration
KDEN KPHX B752 America West 1h40m

KDEN SOLAR WEEZR 3827N/10530W DAAYE GUP KIRKM SLIDR TINIZ 3424N/11040W PAYSO EAGUL HOMRR JAMIL KPHX

Event Hours:

Begin - Tuesday 17th August @ 21:00 ZULU

End - Tuesday 17th August @ 22:40 ZULU

August 17, 2021August 17, 2021

39 Likes

Nice FNF Misha America West love it!!! 🤩🤩🤩

I believe this is a Flash Flight lol, anyways, nice FF Misha!

3 Likes

My bad! This is a flash flight

1 Like

Oh yes! I’ll be there!!

I will be there can’t wait!

Niiiceee😍 excited for this one

Nice!!! Let’s go!!!

its always the really good ones when im in school D:

Denver is filling up nicely

1 Like

I love doing this flash flights! happy flight everyone if you see me waive hello captains!

1 Like

I think I’m one of the first plane to arrive at KPHX ! interesting!

1 Like

It looks that way! I will be awaiting your arrival in the tower :)

thank you your amazing tower control! I will be arriving 26 ! heavy payload

1 Like

this is so dumb i am line up about 2 minutes from landing and someone decided to stay in runway 26 and i had to execute miss approach and then i was place out of queue and im upset ! why why !

3 Likes

I felt terrible sending you around. I have reported a few people already for not exiting the runway so unfortunately it’s not uncommon! Hope you enjoyed the service!

2 Likes

Awesome event @MishaCamp this was awesome!!