17APR21 / 2000Z - The Show Me State Flyout @ KSTL (DEPARTED)

@Ahmed1 You have been signed up onboard American Airlines en route to Chicago O’ Hare! Welcome, and I hope you enjoy the event!

1 Like

Thanks very much, see you there

1 Like

STL doesnt handle big aircraft anymore, theres only one gate that can actually fit big planes like 747-8, but medium sized planes like a 757, possibly.

1 Like

Yeah sorry I meant some of the bigger planes as in like bigger than a 737
So basically the medium haul aircraft
Thanks

1 Like

I will take this gate from my home airport thank you.

1 Like

Yeah, the AA B757-200 used to be in St. Louis Airport, so it can fit at the gate in KSTL.

1 Like

I’m most likely going to come but I might not be able to. Just keep that in mind. Sorry if I won’t be able to make it (I’ll try and tell you ASAP if something does come up)

1 Like

@Udeme_Ekpo You have been signed up onboard American Airlines en route to Cancun, Mexico! I hope you enjoy the event, and thanks for participating!

1 Like

Gotcha, hope you can make it!

1 Like

Me too I’m really looking forward to this but I’m warning you ⛔️

Thanks😀, I will tell you when I make it.

1 Like

A18/Southwest 737-800/KIAH George Bush

I"II take this gate please

1 Like

Do you mean United Airlines? Southwest doesnt fly to KIAH I believe

1 Like

They will soon

1 Like

Hey Idk what’s up with that person he did something similar at my event as well with southwest to Denver even though southwest hasn’t flown to KEYW in a long time

1 Like

I’ll take this one.

Nice event! Could I take this gate please?

1 Like

@ORD777flyer You have been signed up onboard Southwest Airlines to Dallas Love Field! Thanks for signing up for the event, and I hope you will enjoy it!

1 Like

@Dylan.Winklosky You have been signed up onboard United Express, en route to Chicago O’ Hare! Thanks for joining the event, have fun!

1 Like

Thank you! Looking forward to it!

1 Like