1700Z 12APR22 KLM Fleet Flight Event @EHAM-LFTM

KLM Fleet Flight Event @EHAM-LFTM

Hello there! Welcome to the event! In this event, we will be flying a short haul flight from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport to Istanbul Ataturk Airport. These two airports are incredibly large and can accomodate a great amount of traffic on a daily basis! In this event, we are celebrating the wonderful fleet of KLM! KLM is a top airline based in Amsterdam that flies all across the world! The airline operates a diverse fleet with aircraft from Airbus, Boeing, and Embraer!

The Flight

Although KLM normally operates a Boeing 737-800 or Boeing 737-900 on the EHAM-LFTM route, we will be operating a variety of aircraft, all KLM. Although the aircraft being used are slightly unrealistic, our goal is to display the diverseness of the fleet in this event!

Flight Details

Time: 1700Z, 12 April, 2022
Departure; EHAM/AMS
Server: Training
Arrival: LFTM/IST
Estamated Flight Time: 3 Hours 10 Minutes

ATC

Ground:
Tower:
ATIS:

Aircraft

Airbus A330-300
Boeing 737-700 - @FlyInfinite
Boeing 737-900
Boeing 787-9
Boeing 787-10
Boeing 777-200ER - @Storms
Boeing 777-300ER - @Pilot.Lucas
SPECIAL-LEGACY MD-11 - @AviatorGraydon
SPECIAL-LEGACY Boeing 747-400
SPECIAL-LEGACY Boeing 767-300

Gates

Two concourses will be used at Amsterdam: Concourse E and Concourse D. You may spawn in any of the gates in those two terminals at the time of the event. If you would like to fly in the event but with a livery not provided, feel free to spawn in the other concourses.

Thank you!
Hope to see you at the event!

IMPORTANT: Respond to this post to book your aircraft!

2 Likes

MD11 for me please

1 Like

Sure!
Added

Thank you hope to see you there

1 Like

Yep! I will 100% be here for this one.

Hello! Can I please take the Special livery Boeing 777-300ER (Orange Pride)

1 Like

Yes! signed up

@Pilot.Lucas @AviatorGraydon @FlyInfinite You guys can start spawning in. The gates we will be using are Pier E Gate E8 - E24.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.