17 Years of Me, 17 Years of United

United + Me

Today is my 17th birthday. Why not make a screenshot topic? Here we have 17 years worth of United liveries, complementing my 17 years. This is United who can’t go half a decade without deciding to change their livery making them the perfect candidate, which I find quite hilarious. Screenshot taken at San Francisco (the most appropriate of hubs) on the Expert Server last month.

Even though United introduced Rising Blue in February of 2004, Battleship Gray was still the most prevalent livery when I was born, so yeah it’s technically 4 liveries over 17 years.

And now an important poll:

Which Is Your Favorite United Livery?
  • Friendship
  • Saul Bass
  • Battleship Grey
  • Rising Blue
  • United-Continental
  • Evo Blue

0 voters

38 Likes

Great photos! My favorite will always be Rising Blue, but I do think that United does a very good job with their liveries.

1 Like

Nice photos and happy birthday! Battleship Grey for me

2 Likes

Saul Bass is the best

Happy birthday!

5 Likes

Awesome photo! Happy Birthday Lucas!

1 Like

Awesome photo! Happy Birthday Lucas! 😃🎂🎉

1 Like

Happy Birthday Lucas 🎉😀!!
Nice photo, my favourite livery is the United Continental and Saul Bass, and I don`t like the new Evo Blue livery, like you can see in my last topic 😉!

1 Like

Happy birthday 🎉🎁🎂

1 Like

Friendship and Saul Bass were the best 100%.

Anyway, great photo Lucas, and happy birthday! Make it awesome!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!

Well I am flying today down to Orlando from LGA. What a way to celebrate!

2 Likes

United Continental for me! Was the first long hauler I have ever seen at my home airport… Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

Happy birthday! I would say Battleship is the best. Love the two-tone.

2 Likes

I love all of them! Though battleship grey is. #1 on my list. Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Happy birthday, Lucas!

1 Like

Happy birthday Lucas🎂! Let us witness the development of United Airlines. Take off 🛫️and land 🛬️safely, enjoy the flight!

1 Like