17 Feet Above Sea Level | Tel Aviv to Newark | El Al (Generic) 777-200ER

17 Feet Above Sea Level

——————-««»»-——————

One of the many perks of being a VA CEO is meeting amazing people. @EdCruz, one of our top ranking pilots, is never afraid to share some shots he takes on his flights. Most recently, he grabbed a stunning photo while parked at the gate at KEWR after arriving in from LLBG. I asked if I could take his picture, edit it, and post it on our VA’s Instagram. I’d love to share it here as well, and with Ed’s permission, I can!

Flight Details

Server: Expert
Route: LLBG-KEWR
Flight Number: LY 27
Flight Time: 10:13

Original Photo (Taken by @EdCruz)

Edited Photo (Edited by me)

Instagram Link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGA8mY6B1c7/?igshid=1fy22l4f3d6jz

Thanks for viewing these photos! Any feedback is much appreciated!

If you would like to use either of these photos, please PM me and @EdCruz. Thanks!

19 Likes

My next “speech” at LYVA:
One of the many perks of being a VA COO is meeting amazing people. All of our pilots are never afraid to share some shots they take on their flights. It is an honor working here. Most recently, I grabbed a stunning photo while parked at the gate at KEWR (the bad airport) after arriving in from LLBG (the good airport). I took a picture, edited it, and posted it on our VA’s Instagram.

Being serious, nice edit!

5 Likes

Haha, I definitely don’t doubt that! Thanks for the compliment! 😊

1 Like

Incredible shots, boss 😍😍😍

2 Likes

Wow! I’ve seen this picture floating around in the IFVARB slack and seeing it again certainly doesn’t disappoint. Excellent photo, @EdCruz! The angle you go on that plane is incredible.

Additionally, I think that this photo was an excellent edit, Zack! You got the colors and shadows just right so the picture was edited, but not over-edited! I also really like the creative header, shows your creative side very well! Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Thank you so much Jarrett, that means a lot! I know I can always rely on your for feedback! 😜

1 Like

Don’t know how I missed this reply. Oops. Thanks!

1 Like