16NOV21/1200Z- Himalayan Getaway @ VABB to VILH

Hope u have a safe flight 😃

1 Like

Yeah sounds great😍😍Have a safe flight

1 Like

Just a quick thing to note: There is no Ground frequency available at VILH, only Tower.

1 Like

Ok…will update that soon

@Omkar_Rathi Note to Pilots we will be using 07 for Landing, ps there are two approaches, as you might have known🤨🥸

1. Approaching Overhead 15000ft at 15and Turning in for mid left downwind, left base followed by left turn for finals 07, any go around it should be executed at start of finals itself, straight climb 15000ft, pilots must go back to the traffic and do not disturb the aircrafts that are coming in for landing.

2. They can turn right base and right finals for 07.

The first one is much better as you will have better vision of the airport and time to adjust the flight configuration and speed.

Speed Check:
Remember at high Altitude airports your ground speed will be more than airspeed that means if you will coming in for landing at 140kts airspeed but your ground speed will be 170-180kts always remember to cross check with altitude and correct it before turning in for base.

Altitude Check
You will be turning in for left mid-finals for 07 that means the airport is at 10000ft you will have to be at 11500 feet or 2000ft any thing above go around must be executed as you will be able to reduce speed and land.

Please do not force the aircraft to land, if you are floating too much initiate a go around and then come in for next approach remember to reduce your speed as well.

Cheers 🍻

1 Like

Hey @Noodle_Duck Thanks for the Info, All of the infor is mentioned in @CaptainSooraj 's Leh Airport Tutorial, Just a correction, For Departure only 25 is used.

2 Likes

Hi kindly assign me a gate. @Aashish_Mohammed Indigo 320 my callsign will be 6EVA080 thanks

1 Like

Hello!
I will take a gate too. I will be flying IndiGo A320 with callsign Ifly 001VA :D

1 Like

Can i have the gate with a Indigo A320? Callsign Ifly 033VA
but keep in mind my device is unpredicatable and might not be there for the full flight lol

Hello can i get a gate for the event please!? I’ll be taking the indigo A320 aircraft.

2 Likes

Are the pilots coming 🥸

1 Like

Sure Bro, Thanks for joining in

1 Like

Sure COO, thanks for Joining in

1 Like

Yeah maybe😂😂they have to

@Aashish_Mohammed @hari.shreyas you guys are signed up, Thanks for joining in

Already started?!

No bro still 5 hours to go

I got a notification at 06z event starting now. Maybe its a bug