16MAY20 /0600Z- Qatar Flight 763 @ OTHH to CYQB

Who is up for a Saturday morning flight from Doha to Quebec!! Around a 12 and half hour flight over Europe, a quick jump over the pond and a gentle touchdown on the east coast of North America is the perfect way to start off anyone’s weekend. Check out the information below and comment or message me for any details!!

Aircraft: 777-300ER Qatar or Qatar One World Livery
777-300ER

Route:

OTHH SOKEN DEMBO DEBIL ALNAK PATOM DENVO 2607N/5101E BHR 2615N/5039E ELOSO DESBU EGMOR LOTOR RAMSI ORDAN GIRSI ENASO DAVUS BOXIK RALKA TASMI GADSI ALPET RESAK SEPTU NAMDI TOTAM DARIX NINVA SRT RENGI NAREN TALIL KONUK EBEDI ODALI CRM SIN KUGOS SUGUL LAGIR ROMOK BANUR ADINA RIVOS DENAK PELUR NEPOT DEGET BEGLA DITIS NEPUX OKG ROBEL KEMAD HMM REBGU RELBI RKN TENLI FLEVO SPY MONIL RAVLO BODSO SUPEL 5315N/026E OTBED NISBI DOPEK ARTIX MOGMO MAMUL ADELU BOLBI SONEX PENIL BABRA GIGTO UNDUX SOPAX RAMOX OGTUG BAGSO DOGAL 5500N/2000W 5700N/3000W 5700N/4000W 5600N/5000W JANJO YBC YRI 4743N/6939W SIMTO IMOVA CYQB

(This is just a basic flight plan, you can add SID and STAR to it if you go for100% realism, I will be but I thought I would give the option)

Time: 0600 Zulu

Server: Expert

Flight Parameters: Cruise is at FL300 (step climb at your discretion) / Speed Profile 250/310/.84

LIVE ATC AT DESTINATION!

Remarks: I believe I am off by 2 hours or something for the time restriction for this category but due to the long haul nature of the flight I felt it due to give people a longer warning but did not feel like doing massive coordination in planning an event with gates and whatnot.

PLEASE PLEASE JOIN

Please make sure the post is with in three hours of departure thanks!

1 Like

I purposely put a disclaimer there so I wouldn’t have my first comment be like that…

seriously. I am asking people to fly with me on a mobile flight sim forum, not addressing a drill Sargent at boot camp. I understand we need to respect the rules and a little slack can turn into a mudslide if not addressed, but I clearly stated my reasoning for my decision and it is both accurate and a reasonable explanation.

2 Likes

Hey, you have to turn it into an event with this. Also, you’ll need to add a Gates list for that

Cpt_Zorndy

unbelievable… just terrible.

I would definitely love to do this flight with you and the time works great for me too, unfortunately I don’t have my phone right now so I can’t play IF. I hope to do a group flight with you in the future!

1 Like

Just a head’s up, Qatar doesn’t fly to CYQB, I assume you mean CYUL?

As for the rule, rules are rules, I’m sorry, but if exceptions were made for everybody, it wouldn’t make sense to have rules. I understand where you are coming from, but rules are in place to be followed. I understand that it is frustrating, but it is way it is.

2 Likes

Ill look into that. Thank you. Well then they should be changed because I know that I do not stand alone on this issue. I understand this a respectable business and it is enjoyable for many but we also have to remember what it is, an app on a phone. an app. People are looking to find friends and new experiences when they come to this community and instead the first thing they see on there posts are trolls, telling them every single minor issue with a post about a flight sim on a phone. told by the system UI that their thoughts are complete when obviously they are and their sentences are not complete when abbreviations have been the norm in digital communication for years now. We need to learn how to embrace more people and be more accepting. And for all the people who will read this and mark me up to be ungrateful and that I should not use it if something I do not approve of… my response is, I like overwhelmingly 95% of this community and what it does and opens but it is this kind of stuff that beyond frustrates me.

The #live:groupflights category is more for last minute flights, well the #live:events category is more for planned events. Your flight can still go ahead if you just change the top to #live:events