16MAR24: Transpacific Majesty: Seoul To Los Angeles With The a380

Join me for an unforgettable journey from Seoul to Los Angeles aboard the reworked A380, where comfort, luxury, and excitement converge above 30,000+ feet. From the moment you pushback, you’ll be treated to a world experience that’ll most definitely elevate every aspect of your travel.

Seoul - Wikipedia
SEOUL

Seoul, the vibrant capital of South Korea, seamlessly blends ancient traditions with modern innovation. From historic palaces 🏯 to bustling markets 🛍️ and futuristic skyscrapers 🏙️, Seoul offers a captivating tapestry of sights and experiences. Dive into the city’s rich cultural heritage with visits to Gyeongbokgung Palace and Bukchon Hanok Village, then indulge in mouthwatering street food delights at Gwangjang Market. Explore the dynamic neighborhoods of Gangnam and Hongdae, pulsating with energy day and night. With its dynamic blend of tradition and modernity,
Seoul promises an unforgettable journey for every traveler.

Los Angeles - Wikipedia
LOS ANGELES
IMG_5541

Los Angeles, the dazzling city of dreams ✨, embodies the epitome of glamour, diversity, and endless possibilities. From the sun-kissed beaches of Santa Monica 🏖️ to the iconic palm-lined streets of Beverly Hills 🌴, Los Angeles captivates visitors with its unique blend of culture, entertainment, and natural beauty.

AIRCRAFT

AIRPORTS

IMG_5526

ROUTE: RKSI - KLAX SEOUL-LOS ANGELES

WAYPOINTS: JUST COPY MINE
AIRCRAFT: A388 (A380-800)
LIVERY: Korean Air or Asiana Airlines
DATE: 2024-03-17T04:40:00Z2024-03-17T13:45:00Z
SPAWN TIME 2024-03-17T04:20:00Z
SEOUL WEATHER: 59°F/15°C
LOS ANGELES WEATHER: 77°F/25°C
SERVER: Expert

PLEASE BE SURE TO SPAWN AT TERMINAL 1 FOR KOREAN AIR AND TERMINAL 2 FOR ASIANA AIRLINES. FOR LAX, PLEASE PARK AT GATES 130-159. That’s it.

AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL
USER FREQUENCY
Ground
Departure
Tower
Approach
Center

I will Join

as atc or a flyer?

I will Fly sorry for the confusion