16 Year Old Teen From Compton Flies Around The US

Here is the article here.
I find this very inspiring because there aren’t a lot of African American Pilots around the US. Like most of us here he started liking aviation at a young age. He grew up around pilots and even began flight training at 5 years old. Since it’s Compton we have the bad people who caused him to bad stuff. Then the manager of a Flight museum there helped him get back on the right path. He soon wanted to fly around the US and he broke the Youngest to Fly Around the US. He soon is going to try to break the Youngest to fly around the world. I am very inspired for me being the same race as him airlines would want to him to start flying for them if he gets enough hours.

12 Likes

We need to get him to join the community 👍

2 Likes

I wish I knew him but it would be awesome if he does join the community and flies in Infinite Flight.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! A friend from my town attempted to be the youngest pilot around the world in an attempt to raise money for schools in Pakistan but unfortunately he crashed outside the Pacific Islands and lost his life. Ever since he’s inspired me to fly.

3 Likes

I’m sorry for him. That is sad for that to happen but good that you are now inspired to fly because of him.

1 Like

My number one goal is to finish his journey :)

3 Likes

Finish his journey for him. :D

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.