16 Smooth Landings at Singapore Changi Airport

Back with another landing compilation at Singapore Changi Airport! Best watched in 1080p60.

• Runway 20R/02L
• Airbus A320 family, A330, A350 and A380 / Boeing 737, 747, 777 and 787
• 3 camera angles
• Solo mode
• Timestamps in video description

12 Likes

Nice compilation.

Did you do these landings back to back, or did you just record them as part of your flights? Some of your flights are at sunset while some are at bright daylight, so don’t really know what’s going on.

2 Likes

I record the landings back to back. I change the time of day to match the actual time of arrival of the flights in real life. For example, the actual Singapore Airlines flight from Colombo does indeed arrive early in the morning during sunrise.

1 Like

Ah, I see. Good to see the realism.

Really liked your video, nice landings!

1 Like

Thank you! Butter landings are what every pilot strives for. Except maybe navy pilots.

1 Like

How did you do so Butter 🧈🧈 landings

1 Like

Practice, practice, practice. Watch videos of real landings too.

1 Like

Why don’t u do one on expert server? That will cool

1 Like

Expert server is fun, but for the ideal landing conditions, you need to have an uninterrupted session with the weather and other influencing factors at your control. Plus, there is no ATC to deal with in the solo server.

1 Like

I just thought if u do it in expert with real players, there is sense of realism basically mimic real life plane spotting

1 Like

Yeah, fair point, but you can’t just spawn on short final in multiplayer…you got to do the entire flight, or at least spawn, take-off, do a circle, and land again…meaning each landing takes about 15 minutes at best.

1 Like

Really awesome!!! You should get paid for that!

1 Like

Airline pilots: we shouldn’t break anything and make sure the passengers don’t even feel the landing
Meanwhile, navy pilots: get on the ground without breaking everything (optional)

1 Like

Maybe my future landing videos should include some hard/firm landings. It would be more realistic - imagine if I landed a Ryanair 737 smooth as butter😂

Yes, well said. For all the landings on a particular runway, I keep the weather conditions constant. For example for all Runway 02L landings in this video, winds were at 060 degrees at 5 knots gusting to 17 knots, and turbulence set to moderate.

That too, you save a lot of time by using solo mode in this case.

Thank you for your compliment. I’m hoping to grow my YouTube channel at this stage. Still quite far from being able to monetise the channel.