15MAY20 / 1900Z - A Taste of Deutschland @ RPLL-EDDF

A Taste of Deutschland

Description
Hello, my name is Casper. I am designing flights from now on to help people in grade 2 advance to the expert server or people in grade 3 advance to grade 4 and finally get that beloved green nametag. I will try to do this every night so people will get at least 1 flight per day. I hope that this will grow to be a big sub-community in IF and that it will help a lot of people advance withing the game. So far, 2 people have moved on from grade 2 by participating in these events. This is the 6th event of this series and this weekend we will be using Lufthansa’s A346 to fly from Manila to Frankfurt. The A346 is such a unique aircraft, some things that make it unique are that it is one of the only single-layer aircraft with 4 engines. Similar to the MD-11 it has extra landing gear in the middle of the plane allowing for a much high MTOW. I personally see is as an older sibling to the A330 as the planes are so similar. These aircraft are slowly going out of service and I was lucky enough to fly on one last year flying from EDDF-KSFO. This is an older route that was flown for a long time. Unfortunately, this route is no longer flown by Lufthansa. I hope to see a lot of people there, remember to respect ATC or use Unicom appropriately, please spawn gates about 10-15 min before the STD.
Here is a link to the flight plan.
Have a good day!

Server: Training

Airport(s): RPLL/EDDF

Aircraft: Lufthansa A346

Time: 2020-05-15T19:00:00Z

NOTAMS:

• Spawn about 10 minutes before the event starts
  • Act responsibly and listen to ATC
  • If someone has taken your gate just spawn at a nearby gate that isn’t assigned to anyone else.
  • We do fly on training server so unfortunately there is a possibility that there is already ATC. If you are assigned an ATC role I recommend going to the airport before people start spawning in.
Gate Assignments
Gate Attendant
T3 Gate107 @Casp959er73
T3 Gate108 @Hardlanding_Hussain
T3 Gate109 @Earl_Martindale
T3 Gate 110 @Spencer_Clark
T3 Gate 111 @MissRosa
T3 Gate 112 @kalil_flyer
T3 Gate 113 @Aviation_Time
T3 Gate 114 @vexzty
T3 Gate 115
T3 Gate 116
T3 Gate 117
T3 Gate 118
T3 Gate 119
ATC
RPLL

Ground/Tower: @James_Wright
Departure: Available

EDDF

Ground/Tower: Available
Approach: @Hayden_Buerckner

Source(s)

Picture
General Info

Note For Flights from Sunday to Friday

This is the last time I will be posting this month. According to the new events category rules;

However, this does not mean there will be no more events. @Hardlanding_Hussain will be posting the next 6 events. I trust him to co-host these events with me and if you have any questions or concerns please contact one of us or reply in this topic.

Participant List

@Earl_Martindale @Spencer_Clark @Hardlanding_Hussain @James_Wright @MissRosa @Hayden_Buerckner @kalil_flyer @Aviation_Time @vexzty

3 Likes

13 hours… Dang. might not be able to make it all the way but will try. also don’t you think that the cruise ALT is a little less than usual?

1 Like

The a346 is a pretty heavy aircfraft. Probably why the initial cruise altitude is so low

1 Like

Sign me in

Could I ATC at RPLL ground/tower please

1 Like

Yes you can.

Step climbing!

Gonna be really useful when IF intoduces VNAV. No more waking up at 2 am to climb 2K feet.

2 Likes

Sign me up 👌🏼

1 Like

version20. IF Is going to have a lot of features if you been following IF on youtube, instagram. Especially violation features.lol… no more joking around after this version

Can I have approach at EDDF?

1 Like

will try to join a event hosted at my home airport!

But can i use a Philippine Airlines A350?

1 Like

Would prefer the A340 but if you really want to sure.

Would love to have approach

Ok then, ill join!

1 Like

Sign me up!

1 Like

Want to be part of it if it is possible🙌

1 Like

I’m excepting a schnitzel for the in-flight meal.

2 Likes

last minute signup @Casp959er73 please sorry for late notice :))))))

join the group chat