15DEC22 - Blue Angels Airshow @ KNPA

I’m “Admiral” Patel, and I’m feeling the need for speed in this event!

The Blue Angles are the oldest active flight demonstration team in the world, which date back to 1946, to attract new recruits to the United States Navy. This elite team showcases the talents of some of the finest pilots in the world. Some of the maneuvers demonstrated by the Blue Angles put pilots as close to a few feet apart at high speeds.

As someone planning to commission in the Navy soon, I thought it’d be great if we could get some community members to participate in a virtual Blue Angles airshow.

Server: Casual

Airport: KNPA

Time: 1800Z (2:00 PM EST)

Photos:

Pilots

Blue Angel 1 (Flight Leader/Commanding Officer) - CAPT @parin365
Blue Angel 2 (Right Wing) - LCDR
Blue Angel 3 (Left Wing) - LT
Blue Angel 4 (Slot) - MAJ
Blue Angel 5 (Lead Solo) - LCDR @AirCanada11
Blue Angel 6 (Opposing Solo)- LCDR
Blue Angel 7 (Narrator) - LCDR
Blue Angel 8 (Events Coordinator) - LT

Rules
  • Though this is on the casual server, maintain professionalism as you’re representing the military.
  • During the airshow, have a Discord voice channel open to properly communicate with fellow pilots and avoid accidents. Announce your intentions prior before making them!
  • A few days before the event, I will assign each pilot their specific role for the event. It will be their responsibility to follow these roles to avoid any mishaps.
  • Have fun!

ANY CHANGES TO THIS TOPIC AND EVENT WILL BE MADE NO LATER THAN 10 DECEMBER 2022.

https://www.blueangels.navy.mil/team/officers.htm

5 Likes

I wish I can join! Too bad school is in the way.

1 Like

That’s a bummer…if you want i can change the time if its more convenient!

It’s fine! If you are willing though, Friday or Saturday of the same week would be good.

1 Like

I’m afraid i can’t change the day. But maybe next time you can join!

1 Like

We need some volunteers!

I’m pretty sure i can join

1 Like

Awesome! What position do you want?

This please

1 Like

You got it!

1 Like

No one wants to be a Blue Angel?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.