15DEC21 / 1300Z - Flash Flight: The Clean Green Baltic Machine @ EVRA

Our 21.8 update has now rolled out globally, and the skies are full! We’re hosting another Flash Flight today to celebrate this, taking us from Air Baltic’s Riga hub to the popular London Gatwick, a new 3D airport with a custom walkway! We’ll be flying the Air Baltic A223, one of the most popular airlines to fly the A220 and one that has a shiny new all A223 fleet. The flight will take around 2h30 minutes in the air, but expect extensive additional time both on the ground and in the air due to busy airspace. We suggest taking an additional 30 minutes of fuel on top of your block fuel for this flight.

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and YouTube to watch all our live streams each week!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
EVRA EGKK Air Baltic A223 2:30 Expert Server

EVRA LEP 5627N/2024E LASMA ADAXA NINTA DIPEB KOLJA ELVIX MALIV ODARU CDA LUPUR KOPEX LANGO ALS DEGUL GOLEN KUBAT EEL LILSI PAM EKROS VALKO IDRID ABNED AMRIV MOMIC SUMUM BLIXY EGKK

16 Likes

Nice Event Misha!!!

2 Likes

Gonna attend this. Nice event with a new plane!

1 Like

I’m new to flash flights, will it be streamed on YouTube or do you just fly the route when the flight starts ?

1 Like

Sometimes it gets streamed.

1 Like

Is it getting streamed this time?

1 Like

It doesn’t appear that this Flash Flight will be streamed today. Sorry

3 Likes

If I have time, I’ll participate! Thank you @MishaCamp

1 Like

But today’s event will be held, right?

1 Like

The flash flight will continue but it will not be streamed live on Twitch or YouTube.

2 Likes

Oh I got it ! I appreciate it:)

1 Like

I’ll be streaming it on my twitch if anyone is interested, xaviurhtx

2 Likes

ATC will be back in a second!

1 Like

Hello,
I cannot access for your flight. Which website I need to you follow ?
Thanks,
Yanis
PS : I am very fan of you !!!
Re-ps : Excuse for my english, I am French. :)

Hello! All you need to do is turn up in the simulator at the time and place mention and you can join the events.

Enjoyable flight, cheers Misha

2 Likes

What’s your twitch? Can you drop the link?

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.