Do you dare landing an A380 into Lukla? Do you dare buttering the A333 in a 1730ft runway? Do you dare crashing into the mountains? Do you wish to win? Well… you found the right competition. Welcome to the heavy Lukla landing competition, a unique event where we will use ONLY heavies, who will try to land safetly at Lukla.
If case you don’t know about Lukla, Lukla is a G/A touristic airport which gives trips, especially to the Mountains in the surroundings. Is considered one of the most dangerous airports in the world due to the height, the short runway, and some many things.
In Infinite Flight, everything is possible; In this event, we will use Lukla as an international airport , and the host airport for this landing competition. Im sure you don’t want to miss it out!
- The following aircraft are allowed in this competition:
- Every aircraft must depart from VNPL, and do the visual approach (Right Base Runway 6 VNLK)
- Every competitor will have 4 opportunities in case they crash, or something else. If the 4 opportunities are missed, the competitor is eliminated.
- You may not change the aircraft after 1st attempt. Choose wisely.
- The winner will be decided by the following factors:
How big the aircraft is.
Missed attempt/successful attempt ratio.
- Failure on following the rules above will result in disqualification.