14SEP20 / 2100Z - Whacky Racing: Super Heavy Super Jumbos

Season 3 Continues

Are you ready for this next Whacky Racing flight?

We take a trip over to SCEL for this event as we fly a fun touch and go based course at surrounding airports. We’ll be doing a winding route that starts at SCEL, with touch and goes at small airports on the way. Make sure to keep a good eye out as some of these airports are small and blend in with the scenery! This may sound easy for some, but can you do it with a twist?

For this event, we will be in A380s. Not only that, but we’ll be maxing out the weight of the whale. Make sure that your fuel, passengers, and cargo are all set to max for this event. This will be around 121% MTOW (don’t tell Airbus…okay?).

Event Plan

1. Spawn at SCEL
  2. Touch and go at SCHL
  3. Follow the course clockwise from SCHL, with touch and goes at SCTB, SCBQ, and SCTS
  4. From there sprint to SCVH, then follow the course anti-clockwise, with further touch and goes at SCAN, SCSF, and SCQL
  5. Land at SCVM

Don’t forget to post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #whackyracing. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Details

Server: Casual
Aircraft: A380s

Aircraft must follow the route set out by TFR gates. You must land and stop at SCVM to complete the event. Aircraft will be disqualified if they don’t follow the route, crash or do not use the correct aircraft.

Event Hours:

Begin - Monday 14th September @ 21:00 ZULU

End - Monday 14th September @ 23:00 ZULU

September 14, 2020September 14, 2020

NOTAMS:

Aircraft will be disqualified if rules are broken. This is a voluntary event with no prize for the winner [bar bragging, of course]

40 Likes

Sounds fun!

2 Likes

Great one, but too late for me…
Hope the next one will be around 1600Z

1 Like

Here we go again! Gonna have to win against @Balloonchaser this time XD

2 Likes

I’ll FOR SURE be there!

2 Likes

Not if you crash you won’t 😎

5 Likes

Of course I hear the message broadcasted as I’m lining up for a flight…

3 Likes

Finally a Flash Flight I can join! I’m glad school was canceled today so I can participate!

2 Likes

I heard it just as I took off… Eh, maybe next time

1 Like

My flight is an hour long so I might be able to join in on the very tail end of the event.

Can we have a map of the TFR’s so we know which one to fly to first?

1 Like

It says we have to backtrack from gate 8 to 9 is that right???

Just fixing that now. So many TFRs my brain hurts 🥴

3 Likes

Thanks Misha:)

Would love to go, sadly I’m stuck in a caravan and can’t move for another 8 hours

For you to FPL to make it easier,

SCEL EL243 SCHL ISOVA PULKI SIKEP SCTB ANKES KIDUG SCBQ SCTS CASBA EL370 D3560 SCVH SCAN SCSF D345H OLMUE SCQL SCVM

1 Like

Ahhhhhhh I’m gonna miss it :(. I’m in school

Pfft who needs school XD

ik lmao (so I dont get banned for 10 characters)