14MAY20 / 1900Z - United in Brazil @ SBGR-KORD

United in Brazil

Description:
Hello, I will be designing flights from now on to help people in grade 2 advance to the expert server or people in grade 3 advance to grade 4 and finally get that beloved green nametag. I will try to do this every night so people will get at least 1 flight per day. I hope that this will grow to be a big sub-community in IF and that it will help a lot of people advance. So far, 2 people have moved on from grade 2 by joining these events. This is the fifth flight fo this series and today we will be hopping into United’s B772 and fly from Sao Paulo to Chicago. They also fly to Sao Paulo from Newark, Houston, and Washington Dulles. They are a very big competitor with Delta and American for the South American demand. United services this route with their B772 which is getting reworked. The new 777 is coming any week now so we will need to say goodbye to this model soon. I hope to see a lot of people there, remember to respect ATC or use Unicom appropriately, please spawn gates about 10-15 min before the STD.
Here is a link to the flight plan.
Have A Great Day!

Server: Training

Airport(s): SBGR/KORD

Aircraft: Boeing United 777-200ER

Time: 2020-05-14T19:00:00Z

NOTAMS:

• Spawn about 10 minutes before the event starts
  • Act responsibly and listen to ATC
  • If someone has taken your gate just spawn at a nearby gate that isn’t assigned to anyone else.
  • We do fly on training server so unfortunately there is a possibility that there is already ATC. If you are assigned an ATC role I recommend going to the airport before people start spawning in.
Gate Assignments
Gate Attendant
Gate 507 @Casp959er73
Gate 508 @That_Guy14
Gate 509 @Earl_Martindale
Gate 510 @Nicolas_Dejoy
Gate 511 @ORD777flyer
Gate 601 @Anthony_Williams
Gate 602 @Spencer_Clark
Gate 603 @Owen_Fask
Gate 604 @Robert_Vargas
Gate 605
Gate 606
ATC
SBGR
Departure

Available

Ground/Tower

@Fish

KORD
Approach

Available

Ground/Tower

Available

Source(s)

https://www.united.com/en-us/flights-to-sao-paulo
flightaware.com

5 Likes

Im in! @Casp959er73

You have been assigned gate 508. Look forward to seeing you

You know the word, let me in.

Won’t be able to attend tonight, sorry.

I’m in!!! @Casp959er73

1 Like

You have been assigned gate 510

I would like to volunteer to be ATC at SBGR as Gnd & Twr

you got it.

2 Likes

can you sign up @samdog27

1 Like

Absolutely.

Very sorry, I won’t be able to attend! Best of luck! Looks like an amazing event!

1 Like

I’ll take a gate please

1 Like

Love how your username fits this even perfectly.

1 Like

Heheheh I know!!

Hey do you know which terminal/gate the flights from south america park arrive at?

1 Like

I’m I’m not quite sure. I think LATAM parks at terminal 2 and 3, but that’s not for sure. Thanks for signing me up!

1 Like

Gate 601 please. Chicago Native here.

2 Likes

Same here!!!