14JUL21 / 2000Z & 15JUL21 / 0800Z & 16JUL21 / 1200Z - NEW Plane Spotting Open Call @FAOR

Plane Spotting at Johannesburg | FAOR

nullxnull

Hello everyone! The TNCM video is ONLINE! But before i share you the link i want to present my schedule for the next video! I said i wanted to choose this week an airport with heavy winds but weather isn’t on our side this week so i decided to visit Johannesburg FAOR and get a little touch of colder weather than TNCM Princess Juliana airport! The spotting will take place in 3 days on expert server and i tried to add variaty on time windows as most of you may choose to fly long hauls! Most of you by now know the process, write me here your Route, Callsign and Aircraft so i can identify you! Thank you all for attending so far all my previous spotting events and it hurts me as well that i can’t film every single one of you for the videos but i have to choose specific number of pilots in order to keep the duration under 20 minutes! You will find the TNCM video attached down. Looking forward for another amazing week!

Follow the links to get guidance for coosing an existing route

Spotting Schedule

July 14, 2021 8:00 PMJuly 14, 2021 10:00 PM
July 15, 2021 8:00 AMJuly 15, 2021 10:00 AM
July 16, 2021 12:00 PMJuly 16, 2021 2:00 PM

If you dont have the time for a flight but you want to see yourself in the video spawn at a gate and stay for a while so we can make the terminal look alive!

Princess Juliana Airport | TNCM | Spotting Video

Featured Pilots

@T1MMY4L1F3_YT
@Mastercraft37
@MichaelMetaxas
@Aviatorwyatt
@Daniel_Steinman
@CptSwede
@ariete
@Angus_flyer
@JRC_Adventures
@I-am-the-captain-now
@Captain_Dreamliner
@InfiniteAfrica
@Fynn111
@El_YuainXD
@Jxshua
@SwissPilot
@Cooper_Marcukaitis

32 Likes

Hi! I will fly from EDDF to FAOR tomorrow in a Luftansa 747-8 callsign luftansa 882 Heavy

2 Likes

Count me in! I will figure out what I am doing tomorrow!

2 Likes

Great video lots of butters ( not mine though)

2 Likes

Will definitely be flying in from Kenya tomorrow! Will let you know the specifics tomorrow :)

3 Likes

Hello my callsign is Speedbird 319VA, and I will be flying from London in a B787-9.

2 Likes

Great video @Kostas_K!

I’ll be flying from Addis Ababa on the Ethiopian B788 for this:

Addis Ababa (HAAB) TO Johannesburg (FAOR) | Ethiopian B788 | Ethiopian 859

2 Likes

Perfect guys! See you all in Johannesburg :)

1 Like

Once again, an awesome video!! I’ll stop by at one of your session, I will let you know the details later.

2 Likes

Thank you !! :)

1 Like

I will be coming into FAOR from HAAB tomorrow in the Ethiopian A350, with NAPC157 as my callsign. Should be around halfway through tomorrow’s schedule.

1 Like

Great! Thank you ☺️

Usually when there are two same flights, I have to choose one of them to be in the video. Since @Captain_Dreamliner chose this route is it possible to fly another one or make the return flight from FAOR to HAAB so I can have you featured?

I mean if @Gtmkm98 realllllly wants to fly this route i can change mine…i dont mind…

1 Like

so awesome! @Kostas_K, so stoked, first I was spotted and tagged a few days ago, and now I’m featured in your video. Wish I could’ve been spotted on one of my “better” landings😅(I think I remember completely embarrassing myself at the end of the rwy after this particular landing, you probably saw that…🙈)

1 Like

@I-am-the-captain-now showing how its done😎 aced that AFR B77W landing

2 Likes

Hahaha trust me, with all the insane traffic I don’t remember the incident 😅

1 Like

hahahaha, oh man, you’ve seen some stuff haven’t you? lol

1 Like

Thanks @ariete!! And awesome job with the video @Kostas_K !

2 Likes

@Kostas_K Sure!

I’ll take the TAAG Angola 777 in from Luanda - should be a unique arrival.

2 Likes