14FEB22 / 1800Z - Flash Flight: KLM Takeover @ EHAM

It’s time for another another flash flight! This time around we are flying from Amsterdam International airport up to Stockholm Arlanda, Sweden. Amsterdam International is a great airport to visit and it also has lots of runways! So, with that being said, lets fill up EHAM with lots of blue planes and embark on our journey to ESSA.

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

Be sure to post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing photos! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
EHAM ESSA KLM B737-700 2:00 Expert Server

EHAM KEKIX AGISU KUGAL BAVTA GIKIV INTET RADIS GOTEX LOBBI ELBUX DEGAV LABAN UMTON TINKA ESSA

NOTAM: As this event is being hosted on the expert server we ask for your full cooperation with IFATC and to follow all expert server rules. Use of SIDs & STARs recommended. Most importantly, have fun!

17 Likes

is there gonna be a stream

1 Like

is there a stream ? :D

1 Like

There will not be a stream for this event. When we stream events our threads tend say so like in the image below 😊

4 Likes

sadly this event is at 2am for me, won’t be able to make it

1 Like

Awwwww this picture of this 737-700 is so cute lol…also awesome event!

6 Likes

Nice event Dan !

2 Likes

@B6_Andreas

I see you blinking your lights

1 Like

At first, i did intend to go and i spawned but then i realized that it would take me more to takeoof than to fly to Stockholm cause of traffic. But, i did see Dan spawned nex to me

1 Like

I decided to spawn in and get in line for takeoff at 1745Z as traffic was crazy. It only took 20mins to get from my gate to Runway 24! hahaha

2 Likes

EHAM is heaving, not many off to ESSA though!

1 Like

Everyone’s going LOWI

1 Like

bet LOWI is carnage, wouldnt want to control there

Just saying thanks for letting me squeeze in

1 Like