14AUG20 / 1300Z-1500Z - Cebu City Fly Out and Pattern Works @ RPVM

Hello Everyone! I am Nnickyle Labores from IFPHG. I am applying to be an IFATC and I need your help. Please visit one of our airports, Cebu City! One of the best islands in the PHILIPPINES!

Cebu City is one of the best sceneries in Infinite Flight. To make your flight interesting, I highly recommend you to visit Palawan (RPVP). Palawan is one of best beaches in the WORLD!

• Aircraft and Livery: Philippine Airlines A321 or ANY

• Route: RPVM-RPVP / RPVM-RPLL / Remaining in the Pattern

FLP: RPVM-RPVP > RPVM TAHAR KANON BCD IOO PIKAN 1032N/12128E OCORO NOYAN MARAN 1012N/12019E CABRE AMRON VP406 FS27Z RPVP

• Time of Departure: 14AUG20/0100Z-0300Z

• Server: Training

See you in CEBU. Mabuhay Pilipinas! 🇵🇭

2 Likes

Hi @IFPHG_Nnickyle, isn’t the event already over?

1 Like

Hello! Actually, I was supposed to open RPLL later, 0100Z, but I changed the event and closed it. So apparently, this is new. :)

14AUG 0100Z was 10 hours ago. Do you mean 1300Z by any chance?

1 Like

Oh yes! Sorry. My bad :)) changed it already

1 Like

Hi. I hope you’re keeping track here right now.

I’m RP-F1903, also an aspiring IFATC.

1. Please give me the “Cleared for the option” command since I am a pattern a/c. So I can perform touch and gos.

2. Use the “Contact Ground” from the Tower instead of sending on-guard from the Ground.

I’ll just add. You don’t need to call base if you haven’t extended downwind.

Thank you for your service. :)

1 Like

Yes hello! I’ll take note of what you said.

btw your point in no.2, I already said “exit rwy to right, contact ground on taxiway”. And yeah you didn’t change your frequency that’s why or maybe you’re trying to test me (?) hahaha anyways, yess I’ll do that next time. Cheers

1 Like

oh sorry, wasn’t aware of that. :) thanks though

1 Like

Thanks for visiting too! :))

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.