13SEP20 / All Day - Celebrating the Controllers @ Lots of Airports

This event is about celebrating the people who are determined, hardworking and most of all inspiring towards the IFATC team and the community! With the thanks of Tyler Shelton and my team of advisors this event couldn’t of been possible.

Why are the hub’s so meaningful?

The hubs have a huge significance towards the IFATC team by the support of those in training sessions and by controlling tons on the expert server. This is split into regions shown below.

The Main Hub:

The Main Hub is dedicated to the people who have given their time to help others to succeed at their controlling. Whether that be Tower and Ground sessions or helping those future approach controllers. It’s with great pleasure to announce that thease people will get to have their home airports featured. Because of their tremendous help in joining training sessions : @Shane North & South America Region), @DannyHL (European Region), @Alex_E (Oceanic Region) & @TheAviationGallery (Asian Region) are representing the hubs.

The Secondary Hub:

The Secondary Hub is awarded to the people who have show the most dedication to controlling on the expert server the most in the past 90 days. It’s great to see so many controllers wanting to deliver their best service. I am pleased to announce that these people have gotten the secondary hub’s: @KaiM (Oceanic Region), @Jet_Airways_995 (Asian Region), @Filipe_Samuel_Braine (European Region) & @Alejandro_Castaneda (North & South America Region).

Your Hub’s & Region Changes:

Regions Main Hub Secondary Hub Time of region operation
Oceanic Region: YSSY YMML 0600Z - 1200Z
Asia Region : WSSS VABB 1200Z - 1800Z
European Region: EKCH EHRD 1800Z - 0000Z
North & South America Region: KGRB MMMX 0000Z - 6000Z

Featured Airports:

All of thease featured airport’s represent the IFATC upper managment team from Trainers, Supervisors and Moderators that make sure that all of you have an enjoyable time with the team and also make sure pilots get an enjoyable expert experience overall.

Oceanic Region: 0600Z - 1200Z

YSSY - NZQN - YCFS - YBBN - YMML

Click to read more information about the featured airports.

IFATC Recruiter @Luke_M : YSSY - IFATC Supervisor @MJhendo: NZQN - IFATC Trainer @Adam_s: YCFS - IFATC Trainer @Panther: YBBN - IFC Moderator & Recruiter @Declan_O: YMML

Asian Region: 1200Z - 1800Z

ZSPD - RJTT - OJAI

Click to read more about the featured airports.

Ex IFATC Trainer @anon99845028: ZSPD & IFATC Trainer @TAI: RJTT - IFATC Recruiter @RoyalJordanian: OJAI

European & Africa Region: 1800Z - 0000Z

EGBB - EDDL - EGLL - EDDF- FAOR - UUEE - LFSB - EDDH- EGNS

IFATC Trainer @Gliding_Central: EGBB - IFATC Trainer @sebi-ue: EDDL - IFATC Trainer @Matt: EGLL: - IFATC Recruiter @Flying_Pencil: EDDF - IFATC Trainer @Juan_Oosthuizen: FAOR - IFATC Trainer @ArsenyKryuchkov: UUEE - IFATC Trainer @Chris_Wing: LFSB - IFATC Trainer @NJ24: EDDH - IFC Moderator & IFATC Recruiter @AdamCallow: EGNS

North & South American Region: 0000Z - 0600Z

KBDL - KHPN - KILG - KPDX - KISP - KDEN - KAPA - KDCA - SBVC - KBWI - KPRC - KELM - KFWA

IFATC Recruiter @Bobby: KBDL - IFATC Recruiter @Will_A : KHPN - IFATC Recruiter @Trio: KILG - IFATC Trainer @TaipeiGuru: KPDX - Ex IFATC Trainer @Guxk : KISP - IFATC Trainer : @MrMrMan: KDEN - IFATC Trainer - IFATC Recruiter @Grizpac: KBWI - IFATC Recruiter @RTG113 : KISP - IFC Moderator & IFATC supervisor @DeerCrusher: KAPA - IFATC Trainer @Drummer: KDCA - IFATC Trainer @WesleyHenrich: SBVC - IFC Moderator & Supervisor @tomthetank : KELM - IFATC Moderator @JoshFly8: KFWA

(All IFATC controller’s can control at any of these airports within the selected time’s. All the names are there to show who’s home airport is featured).

We thank you for taking the time to read the event information. I am glad you’re able to take part in an event focused on celebrating the IFATC team. We hope to continue this type of event monthly so that we are continuously showing and support to those controllers who work so hard.

If you want to be a part of the action, please do take part. I am also looking for inspirational podcasters and maybe it could be you? More details can be found on the website.

Both Websites Click To See:

logo image image My Post (6)

Here are the people who made this event possible! and I can’t thank you all enough!

@Tyler_Shelton, @Chris_S @Aaron.C, @Chris_Hoss

87 Likes

Thank you @Gliding_Central for allowing me to be a part of this ❤️

Looking forward to control my home airport next week!

5 Likes

Oh MY ATC!

This looks amazing! I will certainly be flying for the event!

5 Likes

Yh and my goodness I am so pleased to finally make something like this happen! :) I really hope that you enjoy this one as I am very much excited for this :)

8 Likes

Awwww that’s so sweet of you, Joshua 🥺❤️

5 Likes

Looking forward to opening up at my home airport. Thanks for all the effort you’ve put into this.

3 Likes

Thanks Joshua! Means a lot that you included me in here, I love helping out where I can. It looks like it’ll be a really fun event!

3 Likes

I wonder if someone’s going to open it up for me 👀

5 Likes

Wow! This looks stunning

2 Likes

Thanks everyone 💛

2 Likes

I’m surprised this isn’t KCOS 👀

Very good idea, Josh! I will (hopefully) try to control DEN if I can 👀

1 Like

I’m going to try and open as many of these airports as possible and should be a great fun celebrating all thing’s IFATC 😊

1 Like

Whoa this looks like an awesome event !

1 Like

Thank you very much indeed. It’s been something I have been planning for ages. For that idea to become a reality is quite special.

1 Like

Which airport is everyone looking forward to fly into the most?

Definitely the European regions and Oceania😍

1 Like

I know especially with all the diffrent options available to you.

1 Like

Thanks for including me in this Josh, can’t wait to control Sydney!!

2 Likes

You don’t need to thank me as it’s all of the efforts you put into the IFATC team is what counts the most. I can’t wait to see you control Sydney and it should be a balst.

2 Likes

What a FANTASTIC idea! Thank you and also to all the Controllers!

2 Likes