13OCT21 / 1400Z - Flash Flight: Phoenix Rising @ KSFO

Calling those who want to fly with us at an earlier time than normal, now is your chance! Join staff and moderators as we fly from San Francisco to Phoenix in the B752. This aircraft is always a thrill to fly, with overpowered engines and a pencil-shaped body. We’ll be in the Delta livery, but you can join in any you want!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. As mention, this Flash Flight will be live-streamed, however, for this event we are giving it a go on YouTube instead of Twitch! You can watch it live by heading to our YouTube channel below.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtag #infiniteflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and watch replays of our past live streams!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
KSFO KPHX Any B752 1:30 Expert Server

KSFO WESLA PORTE KAYEX 3613N/12033W LOSHN BOILE BLH 3328N/11407W SCOLE SPINK SNRRA SWOON HYDRR GEELA JAGAL KPHX

Event Hours:

Begin - Wednesday 13th October @ 14:00 ZULU

End - Wednesday 13th October @ 15:30 ZULU

October 13, 2021October 13, 2021

23 Likes

Nice Flash Flight!

1 Like

Great Flash flight!!! Good

1 Like

Oh wow. ​it seems IF is a fan of the X-Men! lol

That’s a nice route!!

🤔

3 Likes

Why am I not able to chat in live chat at your streams in YouTube? :(

I’ll try to join

I would join if I didn’t have a Maths exam :/

It is restricted to subscribers, Just subscribe Infinite Flight’s Youtube account and you will be all good

1 Like

But I have subscribed and when I send message to live chat I ask if someone see it and no one see it