13MAY21 / 1730Z - Thursday's Regional Flight - 1st episode @ LPFR to LFBD

Hello community!
Welcome to the first of many episodes of this new series of events I wanted to create:
Thursday's Regional Flight

How does the event work?

The aim is to bring traffic in the small/medium airports of Western Europe giving an unusual flight to the pilots and a nice controlling experience for IFATC (yes, this event will likely have live ATC thanks to the new regions system!). So, I will choose a route operated in real life by any company and I will post a topic where you can reserve a gate from the departure airport (if the attendance is high, we can organise more waves!) for the event held every Thursday.

About next week’s flight

Server: Expert Server
Airport: LPFR
Time: 1730Z

Next Thursday we’ll depart from Faro, the main city in Algarve (Portugal), and we’ll head to Bordeaux, little town situated in Nouvelle-Aquitaine (France). The route is operated by both Ryanair (Boeing B738) and EasyJet (Airbus A320) and you can choose which one you’d like to operate!

Gate assignment

Faro Airport - LPFR

Stand No. Aircraft&Company Pilot
314 Ryanair B738 @xvalespx

Flight plan

LPFR ELDUK ODPAK EVURA BIRBA PORTA RODAP BABOV BARDI ZMR NEA DGO CEGAM BAGAS SSN URUNA BTZ MAGEC RILON LFBD
Please file an appropriate SID and STAR to help ATC!

NOTAMs :

• IFATC will likely staff both airports. In case no IFATC is available, I’ll do my best to staff at least one of the two airports.
  • Please spawn 15 minutes before scheduled event time.
  • Respect gate reservations.
  • Follow Expert Server and ATC instructions at all times.
  • Have fun!

I hope you'll like this event and to see many of you.

My PM box is always open for route suggestions or any idea to improve this event episode by episode.

4 Likes

Finally an event in my home airport (LFBD)

I would like to come, but I don’t have time and an active subscription, sorry

1 Like

No worries! Hope you will attend one day!

1 Like

OP requested closure