13MAR22 / 1500Z - Flash Flight: Channel Crossing @ EGLL

Hello and welcome to another official event! Today we will be taking a short hop over to Amsterdam. This one really is a flash flight… The flight itself on average is around forty minutes long. As soon as you get to your cruising altitude it’ll be time to come back down again!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

Be sure to post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing photos! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
EGLL EHAM British Airways A320 0:40 Expert Server

EGLL GEGMU BESKU EHAM

NOTAM: As this event is being hosted on the expert server we ask for your full cooperation with IFATC and to follow all expert server rules. Use of SIDs & STARs recommended. Most importantly, have fun!

17 Likes

G-AERO Is Checking In 👌🏻✈️

1 Like

Done Captain ✅ 5T- CLL 🛫 READY

2 Likes

Why does this appeared when I am literally doing an event flight ;(

Nice event ! Will it be streamed ?

1 Like

I don’t think so mate

1 Like

Oh alright thanks :)

1 Like

I would love to come but I can’t! It’s too early for me 😔

2 Likes

Too long take off qeues at EGLL…

2 Likes

Carry on extra on fuel haha

1 Like

I switched off 1 engine till now as I’m second in line

1 Like

27L line looks so annoying hahah

1 Like

27R was the worst Idea… I’m still on the ground since 40 minutes

1 Like

Checking in when you guys will spawn

1 Like

I’m waiting for the gate hold to be lifted now 😅 I’ve never seen this much traffic in an airport before

1 Like

Airport is full (EGLL) ⛔️

2 Likes

The event has already finished 👌🏻✈️

1 Like