Welcome to G/A Day, an event for all pilots ranging from military-lovers and commercial aviators to the General-Aviation-passionate! This is a day where everyone can come together to share in the amazing world of G/A! This G/A Day will feature the East Coast of the United States, home to some of the greatest G/A airports in the world!
|Fort Lauterdale Executive
|First Flight Airport
|Block Island State
|College Park Airport
- G/A Day is enouraged to take place on All Servers! (Expert, Training, Casual)
- All G/A Aircraft are permitted/encouraged! :)
- Observe and adhere to the instructions of ATC. If ATC is not active, Unicom should be used in its proper use.
- Local flying is permitted and encouraged!
- Formation flying is permitted and encouraged!
- Pattern work will always be permitted unless otherwise noted in an airports respective ATIS Frequency.
- IFR flying will only be permitted with a flightplan.
- If flying on the expert server, please remember to fly professionally.
- Last but not least, have fun! :)
- G/A day will begin at 0000Z on March 13th and will end around 1 AM EST (0600Z, March 14th). This allows for the greatest outreach of all time zones. (2022-03-13T00:00:00Z→2022-03-14T05:00:00Z)
NOTICE TO IFATC:
This GA Day event is partnered with Infinite Flight ATC Education Group, a Group dedicated to providing the best possible experience to controllers and pilots within Infinite Flight through daily articles, frequent events, and special guests. To join our Discord, we've included this link for your convenience: https://discord.gg/c6PpDEyX
- Please PM myself or @Trio if you are interested in controlling, and be sure to let us know which times you will be active.
- Feel free to let us know via PM if an airport you would like to control is not on the list and I will add it right away! :)
Enjoy, have fun, blue skies! :)